Home

EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are The Details within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2020, 09:46 PM   #33
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are T

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchun24
Yawn...the PatchWorkDevelopment era of EA/EA Sports and other triple A titles just keeps me from buying any new games until thorough reviews from critics, consumers are available - about, oh, let's see usally 3 to 6 months later lol.
Seriously any "Launch Day" has been pure BS for many years now. So much online era gaming (especially triple A sports titles) are straight garbage, unfinished, "patch dev/earl adopters test" scams for a poor product.
Just to spin something "good" about EA into this. Thats whats awesome about EA Access or EA Play I guess it's called now. I laid off NHL and Fifa this year and just played them when they came on to EA Access. They were both pretty awesome by the time I played them. NHL in particular. When I played the trial I wasn't feeling it at all. Playing it months later on Access it's now one of my favorite sports games in recent memory.
Old 08-31-2020, 10:58 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are T

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
All the things listed sound great and it's a nice start. I would love it if we could just move forward and appreciate the fixes we do get but I have a feeling these patch threads are going to be filled more with what isn't in the patches instead.
I'm honestly not appreciating anything. It's a major concern that since Madden 20, we've had to deal with WR switching positions with OL randomly. They STILL haven't fixed this on Madden 21. Its concerning.
Old 08-31-2020, 11:02 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2
When the Yard gets more fixes than Franchise..... lmao.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2020, 11:22 PM   #36
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

"Fix to some tackling issues sometimes preventing tackle animations from triggering vs. Juke and Jurdle moves"

I see we have a native Spanish speaker writing the article, hehe.

Spanish is one of the best languages there is. There are few lies if any in Spanish. If it sounds a certain way, it's spelled that way. No "gotcha's" from invasive medieval languages hiding in the darkness. /off topic
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 08-31-2020, 11:32 PM   #37
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcsports4
If they're already releasing a patch,why didn't EA just wait to release it until the middle of September? Why release a game in a certain state when,the company knows,that a patch is going to improve gameplay will be released within 2 and a half weeks of the initial release? Why not fix as many bugs as you can before the original release? Isn't that why game testers are hired,to tell the company what needs to be fixed?
Because a few weeks before the NFL season is when fans are ready for some Football, which means maximum sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchun24
Yawn...the PatchWorkDevelopment era of EA/EA Sports and other triple A titles just keeps me from buying any new games until thorough reviews from critics, consumers are available - about, oh, let's see usally 3 to 6 months later lol.
Seriously any "Launch Day" has been pure BS for many years now. So much online era gaming (especially triple A sports titles) are straight garbage, unfinished, "patch dev/earl adopters test" scams for a poor product.
For PC players, if there's any hope the game will be moddable, it will be several months after release anyway. So we'll be waiting regardless.

*However, the Madden Franchise Editor has been released for Madden 21, as has been the dynamic progression tool. While neither of these allow for game play modding or uniform/texture modding, they DO improve the game. With the Franchise Editor in 20 you could swap player assets if you wanted, creating a hodge podge player, and you could export rosters to Excel files and edit a single rating for the entire league, and so on.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 08-31-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-01-2020, 12:05 AM   #38
Just started!

If they would give codes to people during the beta that would actually critique the game instead of their buddies that just want a head start before everyone else gets the game....they would have fixed these issues before launch. Pandemic or not, fix your game before you release it. stop "copy and pasting"
when you write code over an existing code, the lag, the hiccup and the long load times happen.
Old 09-01-2020, 12:13 AM   #39
Pro

SincerelYourz's Arena

OVR: 3

When will they start discussing Madden next gen?
Old 09-01-2020, 02:25 AM   #40
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

So nothing on formation subs or fatigue in franchise. Awesome!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »