Home

EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are The Details within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2020, 08:39 AM   #49
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
That will be very very interesting.
Im just worried about the timeline.

How deep are we willing to get into franchise if they release a "game changer" on phase 3?

At least seeing what is coming will make that decision a little easier.

Looks like I will be waiting a bit this year to start a franchise. I havent even bought the game yet. Waiting it out. Probably by the time all these fixes go into place ill be able to find it cheap.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2020, 08:43 AM   #50
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Re: EA Targeting Madden NFL 21 Title Update #3 To Arrive on September 10 - Here Are T

Yea I’ve learned not to buy sports titles for awhile. That way it’s cheaper and most of the main patches are out by then.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:47 AM   #51
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Yea I’ve learned not to buy sports titles for awhile. That way it’s cheaper and most of the main patches are out by then.

I know people love to hate on here lately, but this Madden is in the best launch day shape of any Madden this generation that I can remember. Usually it's filled with gamebreaking bugs for the first month and while there's some annoying things in the game right now there's definitely nothing gamebreaking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2020, 08:57 AM   #52
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I know people love to hate on here lately, but this Madden is in the best launch day shape of any Madden this generation that I can remember. Usually it's filled with gamebreaking bugs for the first month and while there's some annoying things in the game right now there's definitely nothing gamebreaking.
Just depends on what you’re into, for me the awful coverage AI is game breaking, players not being able to be tackled also makes me want to smash my controller, the no field line glitch happens to me every couple games.

Gameplay is definitely smoother/tighter but that doesn’t supersede that negative things for me.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:00 AM   #53
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Just depends on what you’re into, for me the awful coverage AI is game breaking, players not being able to be tackled also makes me want to smash my controller, the no field line glitch happens to me every couple games.

Gameplay is definitely smoother/tighter but that doesn’t supersede that negative things for me.

I haven't experienced the no field line glitch but the pictures i saw of it look awful. That sucks that it's a recurring issue for you. I can see how that would get super old. What are the tackling issues you're dealing with? Have you messed with sliders at all? I dropped user tackling to 45 and upped AI to 60 and it's been feeling nice.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:00 AM   #54
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Aside from that: "frienderboards" is a really dumb word.
Poppycock! All the youths are using that word now
Old 09-01-2020, 10:01 AM   #55
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

Maybe I missed it...but EA has said nothing about “Fixing the Auto-Subs”...right ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2020, 10:21 AM   #56
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
The only thing I would say, is that's probably not the case in terms of optimization for SOME PC gamer's. For some of us, myself included, we couldn't even get past the loading screen without the game freezing...and if by chance we did make it pass, it would freeze on the next page. It took me five days after the trial came out before I was able to finally play the game; and the only reason why I was able to was because I somehow stumbled across a thread on EA's website with other gamer's having the same issue. The "fix" was changing DX11 to DX12, capping FPS at 30 and playing on a lower resolution.

I haven't heard anything regarding them fixing this; but hopefully we will be able to play on any settings and our native resolution.

ETA: Just checked that thread and as of yesterday, PC gamers are still having issues to where they can't play the game without freezing. That's a big issue.

Last edited by TarHeelPhenom; 09-01-2020 at 10:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »