Home

The Immersion Breakers thread

This is a discussion on The Immersion Breakers thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2021, 09:31 AM   #161
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Immersion Breakers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
One of the benefits of PC. The Franchise Editor tool still works, and in it is a schedule editor. You can even change time of day — which allows for fixing West Coast games so it’s 1 local time instead of four (which makes the sun angle a little more realistic), or night games starting at sunset instead of when the sun is fully set, which is what you see on West Coast games.

That’s why I’m really hoping Madden 22 for PC gets the next gen graphics and engine update. There may not be full mods, but you can do a BUNCH with the Franchise Editor. Possibly even make the announcers call the names of edited rookies by changing presentation ID (haven’t tested this, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t work).

Man that’s cool! I really need to look into getting a PC. I’m a little intimidated by it though honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2021, 10:48 AM   #162
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
The Drive Summary Graphic that pops up after a TD that says the drive lasted 798943859 seconds lol. That one is rough. Sometimes it'll say 11 minutes when the drive was like 4 minutes too.
And, at just for me, it will pop up after I scored a touchdown saying the drive ended on a Turnover on Downs.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Operation Sports mobile app

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-06-2021, 11:06 AM   #163
Rookie

After the Browns win the 2021 title in a franchise mode I started after the latest update, I see Super Bowl MVP Baker Mayfield is a free agent. Tom Brady is also a free agent, and both go unsigned during free agency. Before training camp, Mayfield is signed by the Jets (who drafted Justin Fields a year earlier) and Brady goes to the Bengals (where Joe Burrow lives).

EA, blow up franchise mode and start over.

Last edited by JoeRodgers1175; 03-06-2021 at 11:09 AM.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:31 AM   #164
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
Man that’s cool! I really need to look into getting a PC. I’m a little intimidated by it though honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It takes some work to learn the basics of modding and how it works in Madden.

You’ve got to follow the installation instructions, you’ve got to follow the tutorial instructions, and so on. It takes a time investment. But it’s worth it.

Unfortunately there are no actual mods for Madden 21 PC. The people who made the program which allows access to the various parameters, uniforms and other graphics decided not to finish it for Madden 21. Sucks for the community.

But as I said, the Franchise Editor still worked, at least to an extent (The Franchise Editor is kind of a massive series of spreadsheets of data related to any given franchise save. Things like ratings, body proportions, presentation IDs, injury status, and things like schedule.)
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:22 PM   #165
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
How after a few years into franchise, drafted players look the same because of the lack of face options. Should just have the player creation suite in the mode to solve for this (community could create awesome draft classes) and more face options for the different skin tones. Dumb that after a few years in you're drafting clones of other drafted players.

As well, how if you edit a players name in franchise for custom draft classes the commentator will no longer say their name no matter how common it is. They should just do what NBA2k does and have a name database you can select from that the commentator will say... Hurts immersion when your star QB is referred to as a number...

Hope they fix both of these in M22...
This is huge for me to. I hate you can’t edit their names anymore without losing audio. Sad part is you could in madden 20/21. But they don’t say custom draft defensive names at all which really sucks. They did on maddens in PS2/3 eras can’t believe PS5 they still don’t. They need a name data base bad for offense and defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2021, 06:34 PM   #166
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

simstats roster managemnet simstats rostermanagement simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management
Old 03-07-2021, 07:06 PM   #167
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
simstats roster managemnet simstats rostermanagement simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management simstats roster management
Might as well add scouting and contract overhaul to that.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:41 PM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRodgers1175
After the Browns win the 2021 title in a franchise mode I started after the latest update, I see Super Bowl MVP Baker Mayfield is a free agent. Tom Brady is also a free agent, and both go unsigned during free agency. Before training camp, Mayfield is signed by the Jets (who drafted Justin Fields a year earlier) and Brady goes to the Bengals (where Joe Burrow lives).

EA, blow up franchise mode and start over.
But they adding playoff art tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »