Home

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Updates Scheduled to Arrive in Mid-November (First of 3 Updates)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Franchise Updates Scheduled to Arrive in Mid-November (First of 3 Updates) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #41
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Updates Scheduled to Arrive in Mid-November (First of 3 U

Awesome news. Looking forward to these upgrades. They did a great job last year with updates throughout the year regarding game play so I'm hoping the same happens with Franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2020, 08:02 PM   #42
Rookie

Maxil's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Updates Scheduled to Arrive in Mid-November (First of 3 U

Very excited about the progress and glad they put out a heads up. Keep working at it and we'll be there eventually
Old 09-03-2020, 08:08 PM   #43
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
This is insulting. 3 months after launch, more than halfway through the season, we get a tiny bone thrown our way. I know something is better than nothing, but this doesn’t even move the needle.

How is this even something we should be happy about? We have a crap mode that is getting an extra piece of corn put in this turd.

And no, I don’t want to hear that we should be happy they are doing anything. They bought our silence with this roadmap but the things listed and the timing still doesn’t do anything. Shame on you EA.

#fixmaddenfranchise

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
See this is the type of response I don't get. You have #fixmaddenfranchise at the end of your rant, but yet you're upset that they're trying to fix some things in franchise. Would you rather they do absolutely nothing at all? Because if they did that, then you STILL would be complaining. I understand that people have been upset about the lack of franchise updates, and rightfully so. But people want fixes and additions, and then when they get them, it's either not good enough or fast enough for their liking. These kinds of posts confuse me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2020, 08:11 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Latest Madden NFL 21 Franchise Update

the stats one is restoring something that was in madden years ago the other 3 are fluff in real terms imo. so nothing of substance. the stats was somewhere on the top 50 things we wanted but its wasnt top 10 iirc. we have so many things we want threads from prior years/games and nothing appears
Old 09-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
See this is the type of response I don't get. You have #fixmaddenfranchise at the end of your rant, but yet you're upset that they're trying to fix some things in franchise. Would you rather they do absolutely nothing at all? Because if they did that, then you STILL would be complaining. I understand that people have been upset about the lack of franchise updates, and rightfully so. But people want fixes and additions, and then when they get them, it's either not good enough or fast enough for their liking. These kinds of posts confuse me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I will try take a guess as to why the poster is upset.

1. Many of these things can not possibly take 2 1/2 months to implement.

2. On then surface, they are enhancements, but nothing that will move the needle for many franchise fans who want more GM/real life control. You know, the real stuff like contracts enhancements, FA additions, draft enhancements etc. When will these things come? March? Madden 22?

3. They gave themselves an out in the article by saying that things might change on the timeline. Which way do you think things will change if there are changes?

Fool people once...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2020, 08:39 PM   #46
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I wonder what Franchise mode would look like in mid November, if people weren't vocal.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
the same as it did back in 2014..
Old 09-03-2020, 08:45 PM   #47
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

I havent read every post in this thread. But I have been around here for over a decade.

I've played every madden since 98. I am a huge advocate for depth, immersion, and most importantly realistic true to life implementation into video games.

I'll applaud the optimistic nature here. But in 100% seriousness what is the last feature/mode/update EA has brought us that literally made us just "wow and clap" because they exceeded expectations?

We've gotten so used to them not meeting consumers expectations that now we are below the bare minimum and they are still missing.

I love football and play it professionally I love the game of football but im really tired of the NFL being the laughing stock of all sports titles

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 09-03-2020, 08:46 PM   #48
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

So not till some time in “November” will we get a update for Franchise...November..hmm

Then two more are coming...That will put us where..March sometime..

Well Im certainly not excited about this...but I have plenty of time to try and get excited about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »