Home

Cloud franchise "Use Real-life NFL roster" not showing any weeks to start in?

This is a discussion on Cloud franchise "Use Real-life NFL roster" not showing any weeks to start in? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-11-2020, 12:25 PM   #1
MVP

pimpycraig's Arena

OVR: 7
Cloud franchise "Use Real-life NFL roster" not showing any weeks to start in?

Is this a problem isolated to PC or is it on console also? After the update yesterday, I cannot create a Cloud franchise using "real life NFL roster". Normally it would provide Preseason week1, Week1 etc to start in, but its just blank.. I like to use this option because it normally has all the practice squad and rosters correct.

Hopefully my screenshots come through:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (21.2 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled2.jpg (37.5 KB, 82 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2020, 12:31 PM   #2
Rookie

Truck's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Cloud franchise "Use Real-life NFL roster" not showing any weeks to start in?

Same here. Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2020, 12:45 PM   #3
MVP

pimpycraig's Arena

Re: Cloud franchise "Use Real-life NFL roster" not showing any weeks to start in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck
Same here. Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang that stinks.. this is one of the really good features of online franchise
Old 09-11-2020, 01:23 PM   #4
Pro

briz1046's Arena

OVR: 0

According to @moonlightswami they have had issues with this which require a fix ... it will return when this has been fixed
Old 09-11-2020, 02:02 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0

I've got the same.

Just gets stuck on the 'choose week' screen. Ridiculous.

Any guesses at when we can expect a fix? Is this something that is likely to require another patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2020, 11:14 AM   #6
MVP

pimpycraig's Arena

I just received an update for Madden 21 on PC that surprisingly required a reboot. I am now able to create a cloud franchise in Preseason week1 and week1: