Home

Is there any draft scouting tool out there?

This is a discussion on Is there any draft scouting tool out there? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2020, 01:37 PM   #1
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Is there any draft scouting tool out there?

Looking for something like Old Man Nathy's Scouting Tool that he created in Excel. Does anyone know if this still works? Did anyone possibly pick up this project and continue with it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2020, 02:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is there any draft scouting tool out there?

I believe the draft guide from 20 still works for 21 since the franchise mode is a copy

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2020, 12:04 AM   #3
MVP

The draft classes in 21 are not at all similar to the draft classes in 20. I would most definitely NOT count on a guide from the last year's game. You aren't finding 1st round talent OL in the pool of players who are projected to be undrafted in this year's game. Last year you didn't even need to think about taking an OL before round 6. This year if you actually want someone good be ready to burn a 1st or a 2nd.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:04 AM   #4
Rookie

Dblock1111's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
The draft classes in 21 are not at all similar to the draft classes in 20. I would most definitely NOT count on a guide from the last year's game. You aren't finding 1st round talent OL in the pool of players who are projected to be undrafted in this year's game. Last year you didn't even need to think about taking an OL before round 6. This year if you actually want someone good be ready to burn a 1st or a 2nd.
As someone who has been through a few seasons in CFM already, this is very untrue in my experience.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:21 AM   #5
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkubus
Yeah, I would generally say this isn't the case. The draft classes are definitely similar and run on the same basis in terms of how they rank, the combine scores, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2020, 12:24 PM   #6
Rookie

GameBreaker35's Arena

I have noticed some tuning. As another user already mentioned, OL have been scaled down significantly in spread and availability. Also, the rate of star+ development in the 1st Round seems to have declined steeply.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:10 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
I believe the draft guide from 20 still works for 21 since the franchise mode is a copy

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
There was no draft guide for 20. Old Man Nathy stopped doing his guide after 19. And they changed some of the player archetypes last year, so they didn't match the guide for 19.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:05 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktd1976
There was no draft guide for 20. Old Man Nathy stopped doing his guide after 19. And they changed some of the player archetypes last year, so they didn't match the guide for 19.

Reboot had a great guide for M20 actually. I’m using it for M21 and it is working pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »