Home

Benefit of Online vs Offline CFM

This is a discussion on Benefit of Online vs Offline CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2020, 01:57 PM   #9
Rookie

acbagel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Benefit of Online vs Offline CFM

I've never done a multi-user Online CFM before and I have a question... If I want to run a CFM with only one other user in the league, will I be able to play against him when he plays a CPU team? I have no clue how that works. Will we have to play the CPU unless we are actually playing against the other User's team or can I temporarily play as another team against him?
Old 09-29-2020, 04:44 PM   #10
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by acbagel
I've never done a multi-user Online CFM before and I have a question... If I want to run a CFM with only one other user in the league, will I be able to play against him when he plays a CPU team? I have no clue how that works. Will we have to play the CPU unless we are actually playing against the other User's team or can I temporarily play as another team against him?
Yes but both of u guys need to create another profile on your PS4(or maybe u already hv another one) Say for instance you're the Cowboys, week one send a invite to join the league to your buddies 2nd PSN profile.

Tell him u play the Rams, he grabs the Rams & yall play the game. Same for you, send the league invite to your second profile, grab his opponent for the week, play the game.

After both games sim the week, then remove(kick) the 2 dummy profiles(thats what i call them) Invite them back & pick that weeks opponent. Me & my buddy been doin this since NCAA 2008.
Old 09-29-2020, 05:00 PM   #11

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Online patches/updates go through server side instead of waiting for Microsoft or Sony to approve them. Offline your game won’t cut out because the servers crashed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2020, 03:50 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmg
Yes but both of u guys need to create another profile on your PS4(or maybe u already hv another one) Say for instance you're the Cowboys, week one send a invite to join the league to your buddies 2nd PSN profile.

Tell him u play the Rams, he grabs the Rams & yall play the game. Same for you, send the league invite to your second profile, grab his opponent for the week, play the game.

After both games sim the week, then remove(kick) the 2 dummy profiles(thats what i call them) Invite them back & pick that weeks opponent. Me & my buddy been doin this since NCAA 2008.
This doesnt work. When creating another profile it makes you create a new psn. So you would have to pay for 2 psn scripts unless their is a way around this?
Old 10-01-2020, 09:57 AM   #13
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
This doesnt work. When creating another profile it makes you create a new psn. So you would have to pay for 2 psn scripts unless their is a way around this?
My bad forgot to mention that, buy from cdkeys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »