Home

Cursor on replays and screenshots

This is a discussion on Cursor on replays and screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2020, 09:22 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Cursor on replays and screenshots

Is there a way to remove the cursor on replays? I like to save screenshots and replays in my CFM, but this year I can't remove the cursors. Really annoying.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2020, 09:59 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Cursor on replays and screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude
Is there a way to remove the cursor on replays? I like to save screenshots and replays in my CFM, but this year I can't remove the cursors. Really annoying.

Wish it could be removed too in replay, but at least when you watch highlights, the cursor/markers go away. So try that.
Old 09-29-2020, 12:23 AM   #3
Pro

Oh i forgot you could save replays and screenshots from the highlights. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Wish it could be removed too in replay, but at least when you watch highlights, the cursor/markers go away. So try that.
Old 09-29-2020, 12:01 PM   #4
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

So the cursors are always visible if you view a replay immediately, but if you wait until the game is over and go to highlights and bring up the same play, the cursors are gone? Isn't it the same darn engine to view the replays as the highlights? I mean, the highlights are just cached replays when it is all said and done so i am confused.

Having said that wish there were real broadcast highlights. I remember in Madden 09 or so where you picked the play and could pick what camera to view it from....and these were relatively accurate broadcast cameras. Made your highlights look real. Now you just have the weird camera that moves around the field following the ball/player. It's difficult to make realistic highlights.

You know...I think MVP baseball had a similar system where you could view replays from cameras positioned all over the stadiums that looked so authentic. Now with the show you are stuck with a replay system like Madden....which is pretty weak considering it's 2020.

Rant over.
Old 09-29-2020, 01:58 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
So the cursors are always visible if you view a replay immediately, but if you wait until the game is over and go to highlights and bring up the same play, the cursors are gone? Isn't it the same darn engine to view the replays as the highlights? I mean, the highlights are just cached replays when it is all said and done so i am confused.

Having said that wish there were real broadcast highlights. I remember in Madden 09 or so where you picked the play and could pick what camera to view it from....and these were relatively accurate broadcast cameras. Made your highlights look real. Now you just have the weird camera that moves around the field following the ball/player. It's difficult to make realistic highlights.

You know...I think MVP baseball had a similar system where you could view replays from cameras positioned all over the stadiums that looked so authentic. Now with the show you are stuck with a replay system like Madden....which is pretty weak considering it's 2020.

Rant over.
It's a very good rant . I agree, I miss that presentation aspect of replays. Some games are doing that right, like PGATour2k21 has a camera modifier when watching replays - not to mention able to watch replay of every shot after the round is over.

For M21, you can watch the replay history via the highlights right away - unless it wasn't deemed a valuable enough highlight of course. Like I wanted to watch a DPI but it wasn't recorded as a valuable enough highlight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2020, 02:20 PM   #6
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude

THANK YOU for making a thread on this. I've been whining about it since beta and put in bugs thread. You used to be able to turn it off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »