Home

Madden 21 Online H2H stats

This is a discussion on Madden 21 Online H2H stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2020, 03:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 21 Online H2H stats

Ea still has not confirmed if H2H stats and game history will show this year

Anyone have any update of if this will show this year

I enjoy head to head with real rosters instead of a unrealistic fantasy draft in MUT

But taking away our game history and yards per game, rushing yards, passing yards, defensive yards allowed etc is a disgrace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2020, 03:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 21 Online H2H stats

I played for two weeks last year then got busy with work but thinking back all I could see last year was my record and rank nothing else

Last year was the first year I seen this issue.. I love football and try to play it like a real coach as I coach my sons pee wee team and have always aspired to be a coach at a higher level after my playing career

Now being off work due to covid would be perfect time to enjoy madden. But taking away the stats I like to look up after each game in H2H really makes it pointless

EA u already took away NCAA football from us as well as bought the license to take away espn nfl2K from us for 15 years now at least give us our game history and stats to players who like to play with real teams and rosters
Old 07-09-2020, 05:07 PM   #3
Rookie

SOU7GLO's Arena

User profile stats used to be in the game for a long time in the PS2 era. It was a great feature allowing us to see detailed stats and our tendencies. Not sure why it was removed. Would love to see it come back.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:24 PM   #4
Rookie

I've heard from 2 people already that it doesn't work. EA has know about this since '19 and still no fix and no explanation. Not buying '21 unless it's fixed.
Old 08-22-2020, 07:00 AM   #5
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

EA definitely knows of this issue and does nothing about it. It's been this way for 2 years and despite many complaints, has done nothing about it. They don't care about H2H regs and they want that crowd to be playing MUT$$$. I play H2H regs and will never spend a dime on MUT. Regs is the much superior product on the field IMO. It's mindboggling they don't fix this issue, but it's EA. There's a reason they've awarded worst company in America in the past. The golden poo award I believe it was called. ��.

Despite this, I still buy and get my money's worth out of Madden every year. Im a huge stat nerd, but I still find a way to enjoy the H2H in game competition,stats or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2020, 01:11 PM   #6
Banned

Online H2H is still broke its been broke for the last 4 years.

Franchise still the same.

SMH

Like what exactly do they do over at EA?
Old 08-22-2020, 04:24 PM   #7
Just started!

answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/H2H-STATS-STILL-NOT-WORKING-AFTER-4-YEARS/m-p/9432313#M87

They honestly don't care or they are to inept to fix this problem...
Old 09-03-2020, 01:03 PM   #8
Rookie

#FixMaddenH2H Trying to get this hashtag some attention so EA might do something to fix their game. Hope you can help and spread the word. Thanks.
Please put online H2H history, compare stats, and scouting back into the game this year and fix the H2H ranking problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »