Home

Giannis Antetokounmpo & His 2 Brothers Available in Madden NFL 21 The Yard

This is a discussion on Giannis Antetokounmpo & His 2 Brothers Available in Madden NFL 21 The Yard within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2020, 10:04 AM   #9
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo Coming to Madden NFL 21 The Yard

Ya so we can't fix bugs like getting live playbooks to remain on after each game but we can keep adding people to the game that aren't in the NFL. Oh and don't worry about all the NFL players that aren't in the game either... They're not important... Getting NBA players in the fake football mode is clearly a priority for an NFL simulation game.
Old 10-08-2020, 11:22 AM   #10
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

As a Bucks fan, I love this addition, however, The Yard isn't my cup of tea. lol
Old 10-08-2020, 12:04 PM   #11
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

So they can put this worthless nonsense in but they still can't patch any new franchise mode features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2020, 12:21 PM   #12
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Guys. Are we upset about a NBA star being added to a football game or the Yard getting a update?

To me this seems like nothing more than another created player and face scan. Something they do weekly, so resources are already allocated to it.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-08-2020, 12:25 PM   #13
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Guys. Are we upset about a NBA star being added to a football game or the Yard getting a update?

To me this seems like nothing more than another created player and face scan. Something they do weekly, so resources are already allocated to it.

Personally, I'd prefer for the team to get actually NFL players in the game instead of this nonsense. Remember the guy who won the Eagles game on Sunday Night Football? Yeah, he isn't in the game. But they're going to spend resources getting a dude from the NBA in... honestly that's a bit bogus. There's a decent amount of real players that actually play FOOTBALL that aren't in the game. Once they're in, then sure, add Giannis to the yard. But get the NFL players first.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:36 PM   #14
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

This might be just as bad as in M19 were they added two competitive guys & you could use them as NFL coaches in your Franchise "sigh". EA marketing at it again & I like Gianni's....but in the NBA.

The EA big top circus continues...

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 10-08-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:41 PM   #15
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
Personally, I'd prefer for the team to get actually NFL players in the game instead of this nonsense. Remember the guy who won the Eagles game on Sunday Night Football? Yeah, he isn't in the game. But they're going to spend resources getting a dude from the NBA in... honestly that's a bit bogus. There's a decent amount of real players that actually play FOOTBALL that aren't in the game. Once they're in, then sure, add Giannis to the yard. But get the NFL players first.
Good point. That's why I asked. Are you talking about the linebacker that had a pick six, I think? Is he a rookie?

I just wonder how much COVID has affected the face scanning process. On one hand I'd think the NFL would restrict it. On the other hand, just saw Keenan Allen from the Chargers, Clint and other guy make a YouTube video about increasing Allen's rating. So who knows.

If it has, then a simple blog explaining that would be fine with me. But at a minimum create the player for those that want to see the player.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2020, 12:52 PM   #16
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Good point. That's why I asked. Are you talking about the linebacker that had a pick six, I think? Is he a rookie?

I just wonder how much COVID has affected the face scanning process. On one hand I'd think the NFL would restrict it. On the other hand, just saw Keenan Allen from the Chargers, Clint and other guy make a YouTube video about increasing Allen's rating. So who knows.

If it has, then a simple blog explaining that would be fine with me. But at a minimum create the player for those that want to see the player.

Na they've got Singleton in. They don't have Killins (who sucked honestly lol but he still played) and they don't have Fulgham who was drafted in 2019 by the Lions. He caught the big TD pass from Wentz right before Singleton had the pick 6.

It's not about facescans to me. These dudes obviously don't need them. Just put the dude in the game with trash ratings is all I'm asking for. With Practice Squad players being called up to game day rosters every week for every team, the devs should have every player on each practice squad at least in the game. It's lazy not to do that and it's insulting to add NBA players instead of doing it.

Like for real, how long would it take to add Killins into the game and give him a 55 rating lol? Way less time then adding Giannis, creating a hype video, and scheduling social posts about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »