Home

Madden NFL 21 Currently on Sale at Amazon For $29.99, MVP Edition is 50% Off - Free Upgrade to Next-Gen

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Currently on Sale at Amazon For $29.99, MVP Edition is 50% Off - Free Upgrade to Next-Gen within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2020, 06:15 PM   #17
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 21 on Sale at Amazon For $29.99

Man, EA hasn’t mentioned the next gen version of Madden and we’re about a month away for the release of the bee consoles. Even NBA 2k released a sizable video of their next generation version. Even with this current deal, until we (I) know what the “next generation” of Madden will look and play like, even at $30 I’m not really interested.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:19 PM   #18
Rookie

bodean's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 21 on Sale at Amazon For $29.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCrazy84
Got the Digital version for 40 just now on for Prime Day.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Operation Sports mobile app
Same. This morning.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:27 PM   #19
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Currently on Sale at Amazon For $29.99, MVP Edition is 50% Off - Fr

How does the Mr. McMahon theme song go?..

"NO CHANCE IN H@LL!!..."
Old 10-13-2020, 08:09 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2
I don't think it has dropped in Canada yet. Oh well if and when it does I think this would be my first Madden in about 15 years. Maybe more.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:26 PM   #21
Rookie

stp2081's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 21 Currently on Sale at Amazon For $29.99, MVP Edition is 50% Off - Fr

Like some others here I remember the last console jump from PS3 to PS4 and how Madden got much better graphics but lost a ton of features. Not looking for that “deal” again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2020, 01:07 AM   #22
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

I had Madden for free for almost a month and I wasn't impressed so I think I'll pass. *Speaking on the next gen Madden (FIFA as well) I'm getting a feeling they're not going to be much of an upgrade, especially with EA being so quiet and also giving them away for free if you buy the current gen games. *That's not a good sign.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:30 AM   #23
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

I was going to get it for the 30 bucks and just let it sit there until the next gen upgrade was available but I just can’t bring myself to do it, especially considering how little they have said and more importantly shown of next gen.

At this point I’ll wait until around the Super Bowl when madden is usually on sale, and see what next gen has to offer.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:32 AM   #24
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I had Madden for free for almost a month and I wasn't impressed so I think I'll pass. *Speaking on the next gen Madden (FIFA as well) I'm getting a feeling they're not going to be much of an upgrade, especially with EA being so quiet and also giving them away for free if you buy the current gen games. *That's not a good sign.
Really good point, there was no free upgrade for Madden 25 when the PS4 released but it was clear that ps5 version had better graphics and “true step” while the ps3 version didnt.

All we’ve heard about madden 21 on next gen is better sidelines and haptic feedback on controllers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »