Home

Roster update

This is a discussion on Roster update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2020, 08:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Roster update

Wish there was a way to
Import new rosters int existing Franchise mode especially when they update injuries in a sim guy like it realistic but I have to restart my franchise every week to get the IR guys that are coming back. Wish there was a way around this play now does not work correctly the new update roster had randy Gregory back but in play now for this week he is on IR any suggestions work around ? love madden but there always things they can improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2020, 10:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Roster update

What platform are you on? I've been able to do this with players & coaches on PC.
Old 10-26-2020, 07:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbaer
What platform are you on? I've been able to do this with players & coaches on PC.

Xbox one x

Old 10-26-2020, 07:51 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

This would be a great addition. I play on PS4 Pro and I’m telling you this would be great to have. If we can at anytime import the latest rosters into our online franchise
Old 10-26-2020, 08:41 PM   #5
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

How would this even work. Imagine if you made a trade for someone but then you could import new rosters. It would have to reset every teams roster every time you did it. It makes no sense.

The whole point with franchise is once you start it you are now in a separate world.

I’m always for people playing how they want but how do you think is even logistically possible?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2020, 01:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
How would this even work. Imagine if you made a trade for someone but then you could import new rosters. It would have to reset every teams roster every time you did it. It makes no sense.

The whole point with franchise is once you start it you are now in a separate world.

I’m always for people playing how they want but how do you think is even logistically possible?

I get what ur saying but it only updates if you choose same option you have with importing draft classes that’s how it would work on online leagues the commish can be the only one to allow that there should be an option to lock any updates on that kind of league this would mostly be for people that have offline leagues or just playing against the AI.

Old 10-27-2020, 08:40 PM   #7
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

So what you are saying is you want to do a franchise where you only play the games and don’t worry about roster control? Same with any injuries in games you play. You don’t want them to count?

Old 10-28-2020, 09:20 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
So what you are saying is you want to do a franchise where you only play the games and don’t worry about roster control? Same with any injuries in games you play. You don’t want them to count?

I like realism in my games to play with the players my team actually has each week I would love to make the decisions on how many players I can take to the game for instance I believe you can take only 45 players to any game. But when a player comes off IR I want that implemented in the game through accessing updated roster during an already active CFM everyone plays this game differently it sometimes fills that on here u get crucified for your opions this is not life or death or anything it’s not politics it’s just what I would like implemented in the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »