Home
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 01:00 AM   #1
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5
Redacted

At this point all signs point towards it not being ready at launch and that's all but confirmed by "EA Game Changer" Eric Rayweather in the video below as well as Steve_OS' findings in his posted blog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVMSxalHvo

This would be supremely disappointing during such a horrid year of Madden this was one thing that I felt somewhat optimistic about even if just a fresh coat of paint.

This will not go over well, and it really shouldn't.

Last edited by Find_the_Door; 10-27-2020 at 01:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2020, 01:57 AM   #2
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 21 Next Gen delayed

To clarify...you are citing both this video and the OS article as separate sources supporting the idea that Madden is delayed, when the video is just Rayweather reading the OS article? And it's a video where he clearly says he doesn't know when next-gen Madden is releasing?

And you posted this as a definitively confirmed piece of news that EA put out through a YouTuber to avoid direct backlash from announcing it before editing the post to backtrack and phrase things more vaguely? Next-gen Madden may be delayed, but this video isn't the slam dunk you think it is.

A lesson in not hastily posting before actually watching someone's video, I suppose.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:30 AM   #3
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
To clarify...you are citing both this video and the OS article as separate sources supporting the idea that Madden is delayed, when the video is just Rayweather reading the OS article? And it's a video where he clearly says he doesn't know when next-gen Madden is releasing?

And you posted this as a definitively confirmed piece of news that EA put out through a YouTuber to avoid direct backlash from announcing it before editing the post to backtrack and phrase things more vaguely? Next-gen Madden may be delayed, but this video isn't the slam dunk you think it is.

A lesson in not hastily posting before actually watching someone's video, I suppose.
Right my apologies indeed

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2020, 03:25 AM   #4

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Yeah, this is misleading. Especially the title.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »