Home

Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franchise Mode Transfer Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franchise Mode Transfer Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2020, 11:54 AM   #17
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 21 Next-Gen Release Date is Set For December 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
If this is a port Madden is in trouble. NBA 2k21 next gen has 2 broadcast teams, what has EA been doing?
Adding the greek freak & his brother to the yard lol. Where have you been?

Playing:
Old 10-27-2020, 12:03 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Offline gamers get the shaft as usual.

Good thing I’ve learned my lesson from 12am midnight buys of the two previous consoles, never purchase the initial release console, as they always come with some type of issue, always!!!

December release for just an visual upgrade.

I’d rather get a nice hefty discount towards Madden 22 with all that Offline Franchise purchasers have been put through, then to see that “None” of that will carry over and we would have to start a new Franchise from scratch

Completely and utterly ridiculous. Offline is always overshadowed who wants to start a new franchise in December. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2020, 12:25 PM   #19
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

OVR: 0

It appears that EAs Dual Entitlement and Xbox's Smart Delivery are different. Wonder what the difference is?
Old 10-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #20
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
It appears that EAs Dual Entitlement and Xbox's Smart Delivery are different. Wonder what the difference is?

Dual Entitlement - You get current gen & next gen for the same price

Smart Delivery - If you're playing on current gen, Xbox will download the current gen version for you automatically. If you're playing on next gen, it'll download the next gen version for you automatically. Essentially, the Xbox takes the guess work out of it so you're always playing the best available version of the game.
Old 10-27-2020, 01:15 PM   #21
Rookie

The EA Madden team is even struggling to do a port to next-gen... All it will end up being is Madden current-gen with slightly better graphics and presentation. If it was a massively overhauled game like NBA2k they wouldn't be giving it as a free upgrade. Madden is going to disappoint the community massively twice in 1 year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2020, 01:25 PM   #22
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

The new versions of the games will, according to a press release, add "blazing fast load times, the most realistic, fluid player movement ever in EA SPORTS titles, authentic game day experiences inside stadiums and new player detail unlocked by deferred rendering and lighting." The PS5 versions will also add haptic feedback using the DualSense controller.

https://www.ign.com/articles/madden-...xt-gen-version
Old 10-27-2020, 01:38 PM   #23
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
The new versions of the games will, according to a press release, add "blazing fast load times, the most realistic, fluid player movement ever in EA SPORTS titles, authentic game day experiences inside stadiums and new player detail unlocked by deferred rendering and lighting." The PS5 versions will also add haptic feedback using the DualSense controller.

https://www.ign.com/articles/madden-...xt-gen-version
I'm VERY interested to hear more about the player movement. When people still tout APF over Madden, that's the primary thing they talk about.

Hopefully, they finally get it right for next gen. Madden 19's beta had great player movement before the MUT and competitive fanboys complained.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 10-27-2020, 03:14 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions2k9
https://mobile.twitter.com/NBA2K/sta...91439657472011

They added a second full commentator team. So when you start a game you’ll get one of the two teams. With 2k already having a third member guest drop in for every game, their audio for commentators blows Madden out of the water.
This is why it is laughable when people try and point out how 2k is just as bad as EA these days. They aren't close and they haven't been close at all. 2k's had years where they didn't get as much done as fans had hoped, but their worst years still implement more changes for one aspect of the game than Madden gets for the entire game in its best year.

NBA 2k caught up to Madden despite the NBA being a less popular league this generation. I won't be surprised one bit if NBA 2k is the premier sports game not named Fifa moving forward with the new consoles. 2k clearly is taking advantage of the new hardware and isn't afraid of innovation nor are they reluctant to improve aspects that don't feed into microtransactions. Madden on the other hand...

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »