Home

Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franchise Mode Transfer Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franchise Mode Transfer Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2020, 11:47 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Next Gen features sound good on paper. However, if they still don't have refs on the field, real player sidelines, players still clipping through bodies after tackles, the ball still ghosting through stadium walls, etc. it will be a fail.

I really hope they addressed a lot of their legacy issues, improved player physics & collision detection post play. Please don't let us down EA.
Prepare for a fail. When was the last time EA has not let us down? Madden PS4 gen was a complete waste. Their leadership is clueless and even what they deliver is broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2020, 01:04 AM   #42
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 21 Releases on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on December 4 - Franc

Maybe I'm just old, but that trailer was a lot of shine and very little substance.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:24 AM   #43
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoticeotis30
All this emphasis on load times is getting a bit annoying. Am I the only one who doesn’t think load times are THAT big of a deal. If I have time to play video games....I got time to wait 1-2 minutes for the game to load right?
I'm playing on PC and let me tell you, there is NO time to get refreshments or use bathroom with fast load times

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-28-2020, 04:52 AM   #44
Rookie

jgwjets1783's Arena

My question is how many patches is it going to take before they fix most the bugs you know that are going to come up with their inexperience with with the next gen...will take a few months like the current gen usually does?
Old 10-28-2020, 08:52 AM   #45
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Maybe I'm just old, but that trailer was a lot of shine and very little substance.
If you are referring to 2k, then I kind of fall into the same camp as you. It looked great and I expected that; but I wasn't blown away...and to be honest the on court gameplay looked like typical 2k basketball. Anybody who has spent time playing 2k over the years know exactly what that means. It very well could be old age creeping in. It also may be that I just don't feel the same about pro sports as I once did...exception being MLB(Braves broke my heart again). With that being said, they are still miles and miles ahead of EA and Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2020, 09:03 AM   #46
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Honestly I think they had every intention to release the game with the launch of next gen but the whole #fixmaddenfranchise debacle sort of derailed that. It sucks not to have a football game at launch but if it means a better product I’m all for it.

Besides it doesn’t make sense to release the franchise fixes after launch. Now they have time to promote their franchise fixes, then dive into next gen promotion.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-28-2020, 10:11 AM   #47
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
If you are referring to 2k, then I kind of fall into the same camp as you. It looked great and I expected that; but I wasn't blown away...and to be honest the on court gameplay looked like typical 2k basketball. Anybody who has spent time playing 2k over the years know exactly what that means. It very well could be old age creeping in. It also may be that I just don't feel the same about pro sports as I once did...exception being MLB(Braves broke my heart again). With that being said, they are still miles and miles ahead of EA and Madden.
I was referring to the Madden trailer.
Old 10-28-2020, 10:17 AM   #48
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23

Madden 21 has been a disaster. I hope this delay allows them extra time to get Madden 21 Next Gen to actually improve the overall game but I'm extremely skeptical at this point. I don't view it as a good sign at all for the next gen version of the game to be delayed at this point. And the fact we've yet to see any true gameplay videos is also troubling.

The plus side is the upgrade is it is free for those of us with the current gen version so I'll be upgrading it when I can (since I've already secured my PS5 at launch.) If I'm wrong and this allows them to fix things and we get a great experience out of Madden 21 next gen I'll be very happy. If not, at least I won't be surprised.

Last edited by thescoop; 10-28-2020 at 10:33 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »