Home

Do you guys do every move your team does in real life

This is a discussion on Do you guys do every move your team does in real life within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-29-2020, 12:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Do you guys do every move your team does in real life

Honestly, he said it best. I'm going to make my own moves. That's the entire point of being a GM. This is my world. I do what I want. Of course, I am also the guy who create 99 rated players in the free agency pool to let the other 31 teams do as they please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
Once you start it up it is your own world. I do not bother with trying to match anything that happens in real life. It is my universe and I am supreme overlord of it.

Seriously though it is too hard to match up every little transaction a team does in real life versus any game. The above is how I handle all my games.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:35 PM   #10
Pro

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Do you guys do every move your team does in real life

This is like the other thread dealing with downloading the current roster to an existing franchise.

I'll kind of keep it shorter in this one. It's my own world what happens in real life is pointless as soon as I start the season it will go where it goes.

I mean I guess they could add a Force Release, Force Trade, etc for the commissioner character to do with any existing team for people who are OCD but even now you can just add a coach/owner for both teams, make the trade and then retire them. i

On a side not I have to say that I absolutely hate the 32 coach CFM deal to play other games and do anything in a single player league. What a pain in the butt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »