Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise, Presentation Updates & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise, Presentation Updates & More - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2020, 10:45 PM   #33
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise, Presentati

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Equipment guru tweeted it’s coming in the next update

Ahhhhh so THAT'S what took them 3 months... lol these devs man. Always claiming stuff is coming in the future.
Old 11-06-2020, 07:59 AM   #34
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Available - Full Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
Is the pass rush nerfed?

Sent from my XT1650 using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm reinstalling the game now and I'll play another CFM game shortly. I'll keep you posted.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 11-06-2020, 08:52 AM   #35
Pro

Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch 1.15 Available, Features Gameplay, MUT, Franchise, Presentati

Just played a game against Buffalo and at the end of the game it wouldn't "continue" and exit out. Just sat there showing various camera angles of the stadium/field. I chose to exit the game, which took me back to the main franchise home screen where it acts like the game was never played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2020, 09:24 AM   #36
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Re: pass rush, things seemed back to normal after reinstalling. I got some 4-man pressure a few times and my blitzers were able to shed blocks quickly sometimes. There were no instances of the CPU QB getting 5-8 seconds to throw.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 11-06-2020, 09:50 AM   #37
Rookie

I was drunk when i played last night, so I can not confirm any visual changes, other than my own blurred lol
Old 11-06-2020, 11:24 AM   #38
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Servers have been down for me post patch.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-06-2020, 12:19 PM   #39
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Played a couple games last night post patch. I will say that It let me finish a game that I had started pre-patch. I don't know what that means as far as patch effectiveness or actually making a difference.

I have come to the conclusion over time that the lack of downfield shots and all the dump offs are likely related to QB traits or some under the hood thing.

If you start playing more games than just your team and start playing against certain QB's more than once you see patterns. Certain guys just get rid of the ball so fast.

I played Mahomes and he generally has good games but doesn't usually totally kill me. But he will wait for guys to get open and take shots down the field. Throw up some 50-50's. So he has a great games against me and average games,for him, against me. Then I play Rivers and he doesn't look down the field much unless a guy is wide open. He does throw more slants and looks for his wideouts a little it more but he also holds the ball forever. I had 10 sacks on him last night and he fumbled 3 times. But he was also 40-44 for 316.

Then I play Tua and everything from him is out of his hands as quick as possible. TE and RB get so many targets and catches. He had a decent game against me completion % wise but again not a ton of yards. He also threw 3 picks because he my guess is his accuracy numbers aren't as good.

The point is I think that's why some of the games feel great and others your like. "what is going on!" It feels like the QB plays the same way every time you play them. I'm not saying that every QB plays the same. I'm saying every individual QB plays the same way every game they play. So when I play Mahomes the games are great. When I play Rivers they suck because he completes everything but takes tons of sacks.

Also Fumbles on QB sacks are through the roof now. The game was playing pretty good I thought. This patch really added the fumbles back in like crazy. I also feel the CPU pass rush isn't as strong as it was but it's only 2 1/2 games so take it for what it's worth.

I was worried about throwing more picks but didn't see it in the games I played last night. Felt the same.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
Played a couple games last night post patch. I will say that It let me finish a game that I had started pre-patch. I don't know what that means as far as patch effectiveness or actually making a difference.

I have come to the conclusion over time that the lack of downfield shots and all the dump offs are likely related to QB traits or some under the hood thing.

If you start playing more games than just your team and start playing against certain QB's more than once you see patterns. Certain guys just get rid of the ball so fast.

I played Mahomes and he generally has good games but doesn't usually totally kill me. But he will wait for guys to get open and take shots down the field. Throw up some 50-50's. So he has a great games against me and average games,for him, against me. Then I play Rivers and he doesn't look down the field much unless a guy is wide open. He does throw more slants and looks for his wideouts a little it more but he also holds the ball forever. I had 10 sacks on him last night and he fumbled 3 times. But he was also 40-44 for 316.

Then I play Tua and everything from him is out of his hands as quick as possible. TE and RB get so many targets and catches. He had a decent game against me completion % wise but again not a ton of yards. He also threw 3 picks because he my guess is his accuracy numbers aren't as good.

The point is I think that's why some of the games feel great and others your like. "what is going on!" It feels like the QB plays the same way every time you play them. I'm not saying that every QB plays the same. I'm saying every individual QB plays the same way every game they play. So when I play Mahomes the games are great. When I play Rivers they suck because he completes everything but takes tons of sacks.

Also Fumbles on QB sacks are through the roof now. The game was playing pretty good I thought. This patch really added the fumbles back in like crazy. I also feel the CPU pass rush isn't as strong as it was but it's only 2 1/2 games so take it for what it's worth.

I was worried about throwing more picks but didn't see it in the games I played last night. Felt the same.
Good write up.

I’ll just up the Carry rating for QB’s since they’re only 32 starters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »