Home

Is it just me or do the TE make their cuts too quick?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or do the TE make their cuts too quick? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2020, 05:17 PM   #1
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Is it just me or do the TE make their cuts too quick?

It seems no matter what speed the TE is i am playing against they make their cuts super quick when doing an IN or OUT route. I've played against the speeders like Engram and Fant and then played against some slower ones like Felles or Doyle etc.. and seems no matter the speed they just make their cuts super quick, they somehow out cut my DBs who are much faster.

Granted I play on AM so maybe that is why but, wasn't sure if I was the only one to see this. Explains why a lot of times the cpu passes it to the TE a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2020, 06:18 PM   #2
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is it just me or do the TE make their cuts too quick?

Yea been that way a few years now
Old 11-04-2020, 10:14 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

It's been a while (maybe the Ian days), but one of the developers talked about certain routes where the ratings are not the dictator at the top of the route, and these routes have uneven outcomes that favor the CPU. The TE stick route is an obvious example. That route is run by and thrown by the CPU with extreme precision and efficiency, and it seems like EA has to force a 2-man animation sequence to get that play broken up from time to time. The same seems to be true of flag routes when the CPU is running them.

I'd like to see these tuned, but they've been how they are now for a long time (several cycles), so I'm not sure the TE routes will be addressed. Who knows, though?
Old 11-06-2020, 09:39 AM   #4
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5

It isn't just TEs, it is any player aligned in the TE position, from offensive tackles to Fullbacks.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »