Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2020, 03:58 AM   #73
Rookie

Huntusmaximus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Not sure how to post an image but in my existing franchise with the Bears, I simmed the second half after being down 27-3 and I won 303(three hundred and three) 27! Couldn't believe my eyes in the first half when I threw a pick 6 to Russell Wilson!
I have tagged EA into the image on Twitter though.
Old 11-13-2020, 04:32 AM   #74
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Great news patch went to my offline franchise that a relief. I hope it is a different issue but played 2 games last night and after both games when I left the game to go back to franchise game crashed with an error 2 out of 2 games, no result on both games when I got back into chise. Hope it is back to normal today after being turned off.....
Old 11-13-2020, 08:23 AM   #75
Rookie

OZZYVOL's Arena

Of course they would screw up the new stat pages. Appears HOU and TEN are the only ones that are messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #76
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I was in Week 15 when the patch installed and it's crazy how a little thing like the playoff picture screen makes me happy.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:48 AM   #77
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I was in Week 15 when the patch installed and it's crazy how a little thing like the playoff picture screen makes me happy.
Agreed. Imagine if they could integrate this into the presentation in-game where we would here the announcers talking about the playoff picture and maybe stating some simple facts like "if they win they clinch a wildcard spot" or something moderately generic. I don't expect them to have dialogue for something like "If Tenessee wins, and the Colts lose and the Broncos and Steelers tie then they clinch the 3rd wildcard spot". But something to make the game you are currently engaged in feel like part of a bigger picture would be nice.
Old 11-13-2020, 11:41 AM   #78
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Do AI teams get breakout scenarios? Has anyone confirmed this? Was trying to decide last night whether that option should be turned off in a solo CFM.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:00 PM   #79
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Do AI teams get breakout scenarios? Has anyone confirmed this? Was trying to decide last night whether that option should be turned off in a solo CFM.
From what I understand - and what was stated from Josh when I asked the same question - is they do not but would love to hear someone else’s input.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:18 PM   #80
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

God this company, man....still sitting here with my copy of Madden 20, thinking about whether or not this Madden 21 franchise update might justify a purchase (especially if the game goes on sale in a week or two for Black Friday) and they broke stuff with this minor update that took 4 months. Season stats screen got jacked up? Tennessee as Houston, Houston as Tennessee? Are you kidding me? Do you QA ANYTHING you do at all, EA?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »