Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2020, 01:59 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Not really because it makes those players special. Not every great WR in the NFL is randy moss, not every great hb is Barry sanders. But in Madden now if everyone picks the best abilities there's no "special" players.

When it was random at least the few players that got the best abilities were special. I don't care about balance that way.

Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson weren't "balanced" in the NFL.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
That's fair. To me, that's what Josh was talking about with the long-term diversity....if every player can potentially have an ability, signing/resigning one that already has it (or trading for, or whatever) becomes less important. I guess I was thinking more in terms of balance between users than balance among players...and you're right, that's not desirable.

At any rate, thanks for indulging me.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:12 PM   #50
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Wow. The fact that all league members can edit abilities and there's no commissioner toggle is baffling

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Bro I am Beyond pissed and for it not to show up on Transaction list Makes it 1000 times Worsr

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-12-2020, 02:16 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
One big issue that T4 pointed out on Twitter is that changing a player's SS/XFactor traits does not appear in the Transaction Log so people can edit their traits and the only way to know what happened is if you had them previously written down.
Commissioners Goin 2 have to or make a Spread sheet on Phone or keep it in memos or Make Users Stream B4 they edit!! EA DROPPED THA BALL SERIOUSLY BAD ON THIS ONE

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2020, 02:43 PM   #52
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

A nice add that wasn't in the notes. Points no longer appear next to FA bids. I really like this addition. In real life we often know who is winning negotiations, but we don't know the numbers. Look at what AB did to get a deal in Tampa when everyone was sure he was signing with Seattle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 2.42.11 PM.jpg (114.0 KB, 251 views)
Old 11-12-2020, 02:58 PM   #53
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
A nice add that wasn't in the notes. Points no longer appear next to FA bids. I really like this addition. In real life we often know who is winning negotiations, but we don't know the numbers. Look at what AB did to get a deal in Tampa when everyone was sure he was signing with Seattle.
Love that addition. You might really overpay for someone which happens in free agency all the time.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 11-12-2020, 03:15 PM   #54
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie
Play Cool-Down and Repeat Play Limits was that included with this update?
I was wondering this too. I can't find this in any settings in Franchise Mode so I wonder if it wasn't added. I could just be missing it also. Hard to tell. I really want to use this since I wondered if I used coach suggestions it would start forcing more varied plays to be called.

I played a game and a half with the new patch and had played 5 or 6 with the old. The CPU QB's are def completing way more of their passes and have way less inaccurate throws. This seems to be carrying over from the last patch. Didn't notice much difference beyond that but it was a small sample.

I feel like I am getting slideritis.

My pass rush is also way less than it was since 1.13. I think less sacks are good but it seems the way they have done it was to jack up the CPU O-Line rather than having the ball get out of the QB's hand quicker. I feel like lowering the throw out of sack chance in one of the patches led to higher sack totals which has led to them making the O-line almost impenetrable. And The few times I get through the QB gets it out before I get close. I feel like in the past they were getting pressure and you'd get the throw out of sack. I hardly see it all anymore. Some games not once for the CPU. That is why I liked the OOB QB play and passing game so much more. Unless I lower the CPU Acc much lower and then you get more of the dreaded lack of shots downfield.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:18 PM   #55
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Get ready for "The 5 headed avalanche steelers" lmao cant wait to see a defense with 4 avalanches in a Online CFM.. trade draft picks for some X-factor guy and give him avalanche and win every game because you force 8 fumbles a game (face palm)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2020, 03:20 PM   #56
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Also it took them 2 months to add these 600mb patch into chise?? That is about as EA as it gets LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »