Home

Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Playbooks & More - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2020, 03:23 PM   #57
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Also it took them 2 months to add these 600mb patch into chise?? That is about as EA as it gets LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
King Gro - do you have any sliders that you created or ones that you use?
Old 11-12-2020, 03:26 PM   #58
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 21 Patch Available - Includes Updates For Gameplay, Franchise Mode, Pl

Everyone is focusing on franchise and franchise saves, but his one is huge for me:

Improved Left Tackle blocking on Pass plays in certain formations to address an issue where the blocker would miss an Edge Pass Rusher
Old 11-12-2020, 03:29 PM   #59
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
I was wondering this too. I can't find this in any settings in Franchise Mode so I wonder if it wasn't added. I could just be missing it also. Hard to tell. I really want to use this since I wondered if I used coach suggestions it would start forcing more varied plays to be called.
You didn't miss it...I'm not seeing it either. I looked in every CFM and main menu settings option, as well as going through the first couple steps of starting a new franchise (both cloud and offline). It's not there.

So, looks as if it didn't make it in.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:31 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Get ready for "The 5 headed avalanche steelers" lmao cant wait to see a defense with 4 avalanches in a Online CFM.. trade draft picks for some X-factor guy and give him avalanche and win every game because you force 8 fumbles a game (face palm)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you only allowed 3 x-factors on the field at 1 time?
Old 11-12-2020, 04:17 PM   #61
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

For some reason I weirdly thought that this was just going to be an update for Franchise only. After reading the notes, speaking only about the solo player experience, the gameplay tuning might end up being sneaky good.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Operation Sports mobile app

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2020, 04:29 PM   #62
Pro

Not to derail this thread, but is anyone else having trouble with Madden Voice? I thought it was suppose to be active post update, but all I can do is log in. I can't vote on anything.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:37 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey_Osprey
Not to derail this thread, but is anyone else having trouble with Madden Voice? I thought it was suppose to be active post update, but all I can do is log in. I can't vote on anything.
I'm having the same issue also.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:43 PM   #64
Into the Wild

beekay415's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg88forHOF
You didn't miss it...I'm not seeing it either. I looked in every CFM and main menu settings option, as well as going through the first couple steps of starting a new franchise (both cloud and offline). It's not there.

So, looks as if it didn't make it in.
was always in Mid-Jan Update

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...date-deep-dive

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »