Home

QB Throw Styles

This is a discussion on QB Throw Styles within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2020, 04:43 PM   #9
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: QB Throw Styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22
IMO? Slinger 2 has always been my go to for drafted QBs. It seems quicker to me and i enjoy the look of it. I remember seeing someone break down all the animations for Madden 20, idk if theyre the same for 21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0SpoIifCCs

As a side note, i really wish theyd let us choose QB running styles as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
Slinger 2

I think it's the quickest release of all the generic animations and it just looks cool.
I'll try that. I haven't tried that one I don't think. Some reason the preview of these animations don't look the same when playing in real time. The preview makes it look clunky and goofy. I like the look of slinger 2 tho.
Old 11-19-2020, 04:46 PM   #10
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: QB Throw Styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
I kind of like the side arm throw

But again.... it's personal preference. You asked 10 people; you're getting 10 different responses.

But one thing I noticed that when you're playing the game, you're so intuned to the action that you're not really going to notice it.
Me too! Been a fan of side arm throwing since Tecmo Bowl days playing with Bernie Kosar and the Browns. He was unique as he was the only player that Tecmo Bowl accurately portrayed throwing sidearm while all the other QBs were throwing over the top. It just looked so pleasing to me.

***EDIT**** Thanks for the suggestion guys. After trying slinger 2 as others have suggested, that seems the most visually pleasing and also quick as well. I'm sticking with this one. I was using Slinger 1 and although it's quick, it doesn't look good at all.

Last edited by prey2god; 11-20-2020 at 04:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »