Home

32 team franchise

This is a discussion on 32 team franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2020, 04:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
32 team franchise

Is there a thread or post somewhere that does a good job of explaining the 32 team control franchise? I think I understand but would be interested if there is a good write up somewhere. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2020, 05:02 PM   #2
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Re: 32 team franchise

It is more time consuming that anything.

Quick synopsis:

You have to create a new user for each team. You can create a new coach or owner or use existing ones. You have to hit R3 then scroll down to create new user. It will then bring you to the team select screen. Select the team then you can create or use a coach or owner.

It also can only be done for offline franchises. This won't work online.

In the end it is just a matter of dedicating an hour to creating the coaches or owners.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 12-01-2020, 05:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
It is more time consuming that anything.

Quick synopsis:

You have to create a new user for each team. You can create a new coach or owner or use existing ones. You have to hit R3 then scroll down to create new user. It will then bring you to the team select screen. Select the team then you can create or use a coach or owner.

It also can only be done for offline franchises. This won't work online.

In the end it is just a matter of dedicating an hour to creating the coaches or owners.

Thanks for the quick rundown, appreciate it! Hoping there might be something out there more detailed around pros/cons, things to watch out for, don’t work, etc. like the idea of it keeping things realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-01-2020, 05:21 PM   #4
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjhawk03
Thanks for the quick rundown, appreciate it! Hoping there might be something out there more detailed around pros/cons, things to watch out for, don’t work, etc. like the idea of it keeping things realistic.

Basically what was said. However you can set anything you want to auto for individual teams. So if all you wanted to do was draft for each team you can do that. A pro would be is that all teams would have access to scenarios. A con would would be is that it's a pretty time consuming process. But it comes down to how involved you want to be with each team.

On the plus side you can decide which games you want to play. So if you see an intriguing matchup you can play it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Last edited by oneamongthefence; 12-01-2020 at 05:23 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:43 PM   #5
Rookie

So I just started a new franchise doing this, the main thing is it’s tedious. But for accuracy of cutting down rosters in preseason it’s nice, but time consuming. (You may not feel the need to do this but some of the CPU roster cuts are ridiculous otherwise.)
My main reason for doing this was to super sim every game to get more accurate CPU QB rushing stats. Another benefit is you can make the draft more realistic by making teams in the top 10 select the top QB prospects.
I haven’t gotten that far in the franchise yet to have any other real insights.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2020, 05:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideZone77
So I just started a new franchise doing this, the main thing is it’s tedious. But for accuracy of cutting down rosters in preseason it’s nice, but time consuming. (You may not feel the need to do this but some of the CPU roster cuts are ridiculous otherwise.)

My main reason for doing this was to super sim every game to get more accurate CPU QB rushing stats. Another benefit is you can make the draft more realistic by making teams in the top 10 select the top QB prospects.

I haven’t gotten that far in the franchise yet to have any other real insights.

Yea some of the roster cuts are stupid. Detroit cut AP, Arizona cut Fitz, etc. I want to stop the “big” unrealistic moves but also don’t want to have to manage every teams salary cap. I want the Vikings to resign cook and saints to resign kamara, etc.

Old 12-01-2020, 10:00 PM   #7
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Yea some of the roster cuts are stupid. Detroit cut AP, Arizona cut Fitz, etc. I want to stop the “big” unrealistic moves but also don’t want to have to manage every teams salary cap. I want the Vikings to resign cook and saints to resign kamara, etc.

I wish there was some benefit to having older players on the team. I know there's scenarios for it's pretty minor.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2020, 03:24 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Is there a thread or post somewhere that does a good job of explaining the 32 team control franchise? I think I understand but would be interested if there is a good write up somewhere. Thanks!

Like they said normally that is only allowed in offline franchises. Which is where my the following idea came from.

If you're interested in joining a 32 team franchise where all games are super simmed and various CPU vs CPU game play is recorded, I have just started promoting my new league that allows this. You won't even run your team from the game itself.

details in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H_S...FootballLeague

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »