Home

Franchise QB Rushing Stats.

This is a discussion on Franchise QB Rushing Stats. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2020, 11:19 AM   #1
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Franchise QB Rushing Stats.

Okay, So I broke down and purchased next gen Madden being it's the only "simulation" football game out there and I needed my fix. That said, I see the below still has not been fixed. I love how Lamar was touted for his rushing abilities and an X Factor ability created specifically for him yet we see this. I don't want to live in a world where Wentz out rushes Lamar at the end of the season.

Has there been any mention of this by the devs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture.jpg (69.5 KB, 168 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2020, 12:01 PM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franchise QB Rushing Stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Okay, So I broke down and purchased next gen Madden being it's the only "simulation" football game out there and I needed my fix. That said, I see the below still has not been fixed. I love how Lamar was touted for his rushing abilities and an X Factor ability created specifically for him yet we see this. I don't want to live in a world where Wentz out rushes Lamar at the end of the season.

Has there been any mention of this by the devs?
In order to get proper simulated rushing stats for CPU controller QB’s - you have to do 32 team control and then take control of one team during each week and super sim on fast for that game in order to get close to accurate stats - you have to do this for every game in that week to get QB stats to calculate properly - it’s just another “Maddening” workaround in the world of Madden. Let me know if this makes sense.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:08 PM   #3
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
In order to get proper simulated rushing stats for CPU controller QB’s - you have to do 32 team control and then take control of one team during each week and super sim on fast for that game in order to get close to accurate stats - you have to do this for every game in that week to get QB stats to calculate properly - it’s just another “Maddening” workaround in the world of Madden. Let me know if this makes sense.

Would doing Schnaidt1’s tip of editing the playing style and attributes of each CPU QB to get them to scramble more provide the same result within the manual SIM?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-15-2020, 01:27 PM   #4
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyb0y
Would doing Schnaidt1’s tip of editing the playing style and attributes of each CPU QB to get them to scramble more provide the same result within the manual SIM?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
That’s a good question but I wouldn’t have an accurate answer as I don’t go the QB edit route (mostly because I’m afraid that once I do - Madden will create a patch that will fix it and then I won’t remember all the changes to revert back) - I’ll defer that question to one of the slider makers (Schnaidt1 - Josh - Armor or Tommy) - as they are more knowledgeable about QB edits than I would be.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:31 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
That’s a good question but I wouldn’t have an accurate answer as I don’t go the QB edit route (mostly because I’m afraid that once I do - Madden will create a patch that will fix it and then I won’t remember all the changes to revert back) - I’ll defer that question to one of the slider makers (Schnaidt1 - Josh - Armor or Tommy) - as they are more knowledgeable about QB edits than I would be.
Super simming is the only way to get the qb rushing stats for teams you don’t play with or against. The straight simming week to week just doesn’t do it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2020, 06:32 PM   #6
Just started!

Do you have/know of any in depth historic/legendary rosters for Madden 21 Ps4?!
Much appreciated!
Old 12-15-2020, 09:30 PM   #7
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

The funny part is that this has actually regressed since M20(?). They added a patch to that game later in the cycle and rushing QBs would at least put up 300-500 yards rushing on average from the sim but now we're back to rushing QBs ending with less than 200 yards on the ground total. Makes sense.
Old 12-15-2020, 10:47 PM   #8
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

Add RB catches to that as well. Guys like Kamara and mcaffery aren’t even close.

While we’re at it WR 2 all play like the exact same player. Meaning all the #2 WRs in depth charts average the same low yardage per catch 10-12 (12 tops) no matter if they should be getting a lot of yards after the catch or are a deep threat. Meanwhile slot WR’s all average wild after the catch averages and yards per catch in general no matter who you put there.

Last edited by ReturnoftheTmac; 12-15-2020 at 10:51 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »