Home

Crowd faces are more varied than player edit faces :0

This is a discussion on Crowd faces are more varied than player edit faces :0 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2020, 07:09 AM   #9
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Crowd faces are more varied than player edit faces :0

Let’s not forgot in the ps2 version of madden and NCAA. We had 100’s of faces per skin color. And you could even “edit” the face shape a little. Then could choose between a good many hair styles and hair colors.

You could honestly draft a guy who looked like Brian Bosworth. Which gave that player a little more charm and personality. That’s something that I think madden has been missing for a long time.

I’ll never forget my favorite ncaa player ever that I recruited to my Soutj Carolina dynasty in ncaa 07 ps2. He was a linebacker. Dude showed up to school with the blonde mullet. Blonde hair flowing out the back of his helmet. He just seemed to play way out of his rating. Which were really good anyway. He was the number one linebacker recruit coming out of high school. I’d never user him. Just let him do his thing. His senior year he was a finalist for the heisman. Had over 120 solo tackles. 20 sacks. I forget how many ints. A few TDs. And over 20 solo tackles in the sec championship game against bama.

I’m not sure what the deal was with that guy lol. But I’ve never had a player be that productive in a football game by himself.
Old 12-22-2020, 12:04 PM   #10
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

What's the point of playing franchise as a player if the announcers won't even say your name? At this point, I think even a name like Smith will have nothing but silence.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 12-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Four years ago, it was pretty cool. They had actual photos used in place of created players. I thought it was cool but then of course, viola, it vanished for whatever EA reasons. (My guess is that they are in the pipeline for yet another 'new' feature but I digress.)

But yeah, those cartoons that they provide are quite stale.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »