Home

SpongeBob is coming to Madden 21... sadly this is not a joke

This is a discussion on SpongeBob is coming to Madden 21... sadly this is not a joke within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2021, 12:41 PM   #65
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: SpongeBob is coming to Madden 21... sadly this is not a joke

Can we put this to bed already?

This back and forth isn't accomplishing anything.

The OP has said their peace and others have shared their's.

It's starting to become my opinion is better than your opinion dueling post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2021, 01:19 PM   #66
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Can we put this to bed already?

This back and forth isn't accomplishing anything.

The OP has said their peace and others have shared their's.

It's starting to become my opinion is better than your opinion dueling post.
Road my man I agree with you and you know I respect your opinion. But this thread just follows the trend that's been harped on for years. Take note of the people that find a need to come on a thread they obviously disagree with and start lobbing statements to the OP. Its the same people same pos6ters without directing it to any particular Mods or posters but its a constant that have to chime in. The thing I don't get is Philly actually is level headed and has been constructive in his views and in actuality his response to others. He strikes me as having a passion for Madden but is frustrated which is true of a large segment of posters here.
But what's the point of even entering a thread that they might obviously disagree with to keep on making points to the OP. The nature of the thread was fine no angry tones etc. but wallah here we go lets derail the thread in an guaranteed attempt to get it closed. Again I respect everyone's opinions an all the Mods but cmon man the little remarks become big remarks and it gets a thread shut. Again everyone who disgrees with a component of Madden is not a EA *****, everyone who likes Madden is not an EA apologists but the extreme few have a personal attachment that I could not fanthom for grown men. Then to look for what a person has posted in the past an lurk?..cmon man thats crazy...

Last edited by edaddy; 01-08-2021 at 02:29 PM.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:24 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
What is there to see through?

Just because you guys don't know how to respect people with views that don't align with yours doesn't mean i don't. I clearly do. I've said it repeatedly. I've shown it for the past 6 years that I've been on this site. I don't appreciate being ganged up on just because i don't share the same viewpoint that you guys have. It's a bit of a joke. OS used to be better than to allow this type of mess and for the mods to be the ones doing it is just ridiculous to be honest.
I mean, I get all of these folks being frustrated with your post(s), but maybe don’t read them then. You’re complaining about the Madden development priorities/marketing cycle, but they’re literally attacking you personally. And mods can’t show enough restraint not to, literally violating their own TOS? Cmon guys. We all know the standard (somewhat justified) Madden whine-thread. If you don’t like it don’t read it but don’t attack my dude here personally. Folks (and mods) responses here are inappropriate, for sure.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:55 PM   #68

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by redright88
I mean, I get all of these folks being frustrated with your post(s), but maybe don’t read them then. You’re complaining about the Madden development priorities/marketing cycle, but they’re literally attacking you personally. And mods can’t show enough restraint not to, literally violating their own TOS? Cmon guys. We all know the standard (somewhat justified) Madden whine-thread. If you don’t like it don’t read it but don’t attack my dude here personally. Folks (and mods) responses here are inappropriate, for sure.
Feel free to PM any of the mods in question with your concern if you would like.

I would love to discuss the difference between an attack and/or opinion with you if you'd like. Phillie has already PM'ed us appropriately and I look forward to you doing the same. No need to derail the thread any further with this though.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:30 PM   #69
Rookie

I dunno what's worse, this thread or the fact that OS picks and chooses who can and cannot make threads and what they can and cannot be about. Odd.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:20 PM   #70

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRice880
I dunno what's worse, this thread or the fact that OS picks and chooses who can and cannot make threads and what they can and cannot be about. Odd.
1. Anyone can start a thread. If you're going to complain, make sure it's at least an accurate complaint.

2. We have rules just like any forum lol. As long as rules are followed, threads are allowed.

PM me specifically what threads you talking about that we "censor." Like the last guy who called moderating out, I look forward to a PM from you. Haven't gotten one from him yet though.
Old 01-09-2021, 01:43 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Or maybe - just maybe - it has something to do with a the NFL simulcasting a Wild Card game on Nickelodeon this weekend and wanting to tie things together. I can’t imagine Nickelodeon viewers caring about video games, though. I mean, that just wouldn’t even make sense.

Getting worked up and offended over every perceived slight seems to be working out great for some of you guys though.

I don’t see how it’s an invalid complaint. People want the RIDICULOUSLY long list of gameplay issues that have gone untouched for years addressed instead of having Giannis, Snoop Dogg, and Spongebob introduced to the game. You’d think any video game would focus on its gameplay first. That seems to be the absolute last thing on EA’s mind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2021, 04:03 PM   #72
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
I don’t see how it’s an invalid complaint. People want the RIDICULOUSLY long list of gameplay issues that have gone untouched for years addressed instead of having Giannis, Snoop Dogg, and Spongebob introduced to the game. You’d think any video game would focus on its gameplay first. That seems to be the absolute last thing on EA’s mind.
Didn’t say it was invalid. He’s allowed to not like it, no argument there from me.

But this attitude that anything that isn’t (insert person’s top priority here) shouldn’t be in the game at all is stupid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »