Home

Trying to force trade in solo online franchise

This is a discussion on Trying to force trade in solo online franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2021, 02:23 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Trying to force trade in solo online franchise

So I'm the Dolphins and I want to trade Tua and my two 1st round picks to Houston for Deshaun Watson. So i create another user and take over Houston. I submit the trade, switch user, and then accept the trade. But then it says trade declined. I dont understand. What am i doing wrong?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2021, 03:10 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Trying to force trade in solo online franchise

An alternative method that I've done could be worth trying. I do this for Cloud CFM's where you can't control multiple users, but it'll work for you as well.

Edit Deshaun Watson's ratings down really low. Just his speed/accel/agility/throw power... enough so that his OVR is in the 40's or lower, but make sure you remember what the currently values are for what you edit... then offer the same trade (to keep it legit), and then they should accept. If they don't, sometimes you need to advance one week for the CPU to recognize the drop in their player's OVR rating, or you could keep dropping Watson's ratings so his OVR is in the 20's.

That's a fun trade. I'd love to see that happen in real life.
Old 01-14-2021, 07:31 PM   #3
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Yeah it’s weird, I just started a phins and rams franchise, did the same where I traded for Watson. The only way I got it to work was I traded my picks and then some other player on my team, not the qb. Then after that trade went through I then traded Goff or tua to them.

Sounds like a pain, it’s weird but I eventually got it to work
Old 01-14-2021, 09:22 PM   #4
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Yeah it’s weird, I just started a phins and rams franchise, did the same where I traded for Watson. The only way I got it to work was I traded my picks and then some other player on my team, not the qb. Then after that trade went through I then traded Goff or tua to them.

Sounds like a pain, it’s weird but I eventually got it to work

Edit Watson to a guard. Make trade. Edit back.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:05 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 2

Yeah that's what i did and it worked. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
An alternative method that I've done could be worth trying. I do this for Cloud CFM's where you can't control multiple users, but it'll work for you as well.

Edit Deshaun Watson's ratings down really low. Just his speed/accel/agility/throw power... enough so that his OVR is in the 40's or lower, but make sure you remember what the currently values are for what you edit... then offer the same trade (to keep it legit), and then they should accept. If they don't, sometimes you need to advance one week for the CPU to recognize the drop in their player's OVR rating, or you could keep dropping Watson's ratings so his OVR is in the 20's.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2021, 11:02 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:

That's also an unrealistic **** trade.. Complete cheese. It's like playing a game on Rookie, scoring big numbers.. and acting like you are good or somethin. Offline mode is filled with even more garbage like that

Nothing satisfying or fun doing anything in that way. Not unless you are just a casual

But if being a loser is ya fetish, then sure. Good luck with that
Old 06-12-2021, 12:37 PM   #7
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:

Similar Technique I Use, Edit The Player To Punter So Their Automatically a 12 OVR Then Edit Them Back To Their Real Position Once The Trade Is Complete.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 06-13-2021, 12:57 AM   #8
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsok
That's also an unrealistic **** trade.. Complete cheese. It's like playing a game on Rookie, scoring big numbers.. and acting like you are good or somethin. Offline mode is filled with even more garbage like that

Nothing satisfying or fun doing anything in that way. Not unless you are just a casual

But if being a loser is ya fetish, then sure. Good luck with that
The dude can play the game however he wants man. It aint that serious to be calling someone a "loser".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »