Home

How do you save a franchise mode on PS5?

This is a discussion on How do you save a franchise mode on PS5? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2021, 12:57 AM   #9
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How do you save a franchise mode on PS5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Offline Franchises have a cloud with a line through it as a logo. As if to say "not a cloud save". Kind of a stupid way to do it since it honestly looks like a cloud save at first.

Just to reiterate you can only actually save from outside of an active on field game.....so obviously pressing the touchpad button at any other time than at the coaches screen isn't gonna work.

Try to create a new franchise offline. Then see if it saves that one properly. Then either your other one was corrupt or was accidentally an online save. Good Luck.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I was thinking maybe the save file was corrupt. I may just wait til next years Madden at this point to begin another Franchise. I dont want to start over haha
Old 01-22-2021, 06:10 PM   #10
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I was thinking maybe the save file was corrupt. I may just wait til next years Madden at this point to begin another Franchise. I dont want to start over haha
You can at least try it to see what is the issue. I wasn;t suggesting you restart your franchise, just test by creating a new franchise to see if you could indeed do manual saves with it. It wouldn't fix your current one but at least you would know what was causing this issue for you.
Old 01-30-2021, 02:51 AM   #11
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
You can at least try it to see what is the issue. I wasn;t suggesting you restart your franchise, just test by creating a new franchise to see if you could indeed do manual saves with it. It wouldn't fix your current one but at least you would know what was causing this issue for you.
I will probably do that, but with all of the glitches that I keep seeing with RBs, I am afraid I have just given up entirely on Madden 21 and will wait for 22 at this point
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2021, 03:03 PM   #12
Rookie

I'm having the exact same issue on the PS5. It worked a few weeks ago, I can't remember if there's been an update. When you click the TouchPad on the controller, nothing happens. If you start an offline franchise , it will auto save with the filename of ur gamer tag. And yes I am positive it's offline franchise
Old 02-21-2021, 03:44 PM   #13
Rookie

I fired it up just now and there was an update. Created a new offline franchise and the save option works as it should
Old 02-28-2021, 01:33 AM   #14
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewbarricade
I fired it up just now and there was an update. Created a new offline franchise and the save option works as it should
Nice! hopefully they don't break that part of the game in Madden 22 now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »