Home

Just a heads up, the draft picks are wrong in the latest franchise roster update

This is a discussion on Just a heads up, the draft picks are wrong in the latest franchise roster update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2021, 09:22 AM   #1
Rookie

badluck22's Arena

OVR: 0
Just a heads up, the draft picks are wrong in the latest franchise roster update

Dont be like me and put in a whole offseason of signing and trading before you get to the draft and realize the bears have the 2nd overall pick.

Jets have the 10th overall instead of 2.
Patriots are at 17 instead of 15
Cowbows have 22 instead of 10

and a host of others.

Better of starting from wildcard, i think those are right

Edit: i just tried a wildcard start and those are messed up in the same way, i could have sworn they were working last week. anyone else having this issue? Im on PC

Last edited by badluck22; 01-16-2021 at 09:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2021, 11:53 AM   #2
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

Re: Just a heads up, the draft picks are wrong in the latest franchise roster update

One of the main reasons to start a franchise from now and it’s bugged. Color me surprised, EA. Guess l’ll have to retire and switch characters for every wrong pick and trade the right picks.
Old 01-16-2021, 01:10 PM   #3
Just started!

Re: Just a heads up, the draft picks are wrong in the latest franchise roster update

Finally kinda got the draft order to work thanks to someone's suggestion. You have to start from week 17 and just hope all the game results are correct. Exact same frustrating bug from Madden 20. Not surprising as we all know they didn't give 2 ****s about Franchise mode this year.
Old 01-16-2021, 04:17 PM   #4
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateD56
Finally kinda got the draft order to work thanks to someone's suggestion. You have to start from week 17 and just hope all the game results are correct. Exact same frustrating bug from Madden 20. Not surprising as we all know they didn't give 2 ****s about Franchise mode this year.

You can force the results for every league game in the schedule page so you can mirror the exact standings. The stats will be slightly off but not by much.

I don't see why the draft picks would be so off from starting in the playoffs but, as someone else said, not super surprising.
Old 01-16-2021, 04:42 PM   #5
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

I started from the wildcard a week or so ago and the Dolphins have the #4 instead of 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2021, 12:50 AM   #6
Rookie

I just tried restarting from week 17 and draft picks are still screwed up as mentioned above.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-17-2021, 08:07 AM   #7
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

How does this happen every year???? At this point it's just hilarious. I had started a test franchise with the Wildcard start point before the divisional round start point was available and the draft picks were fine. But now that they've updated it to add the divisional round start point for some reason the wildcard start point is also screwed up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2021, 08:22 AM   #8
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok so it looks like if you start in the wildcard weekend while it still looks like they are screwed up when you start it up when you advance to the offseason it corrects itself. So you can start with the wildcard weekend and force win the correct playoff results.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »