Home

Qucik Franchise question

This is a discussion on Qucik Franchise question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2021, 09:34 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Qucik Franchise question

I know they said the improved draft logic would work in existing franchises. Has anyone noticed an improvement?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2021, 01:00 PM   #2
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Qucik Franchise question

Well, I did a draft last night. Washington didn't have a QB on their roster but still waited til the third round to finally land a 68 OVR from UGA (Newman, maybe ... don't watch college these days). Anyway, their backup is Josh Rosen. *eye roll*

I'd say they'd still win the East, but the Giants drafted Trask in the 2nd. He's a 72. So is Jones. I can't blast this. This makes sense.

One thing you have to watch out for is starting with prior injuries on. I watched the Cowboys take Wilson with their 1st because 86 OVR Dak was still injured. That was a waste of two hours...
Old 01-20-2021, 01:32 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3

I am very curious to see if it makes a big difference. I also hope they get mouthpieces to be edited in existing franchises like they said
Old 01-22-2021, 10:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Draft logic is still the same. 1st round qbs fall to 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 01-27-2021, 02:01 PM   #5
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

I know there was a glitch that had both the Bengals and Cowboys drafting QBs in the first round of the 2021 draft. Not sure if that had been fixed or not.

I still see first round talent falling to the second round. I have also seen teams drafting players a few rounds earlier than projected. Once scouted a 6th round MLB with 1st round talent. He was snagged up in the early 3rd round. Ticked me off because I wanted him but was still nice to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2021, 02:09 PM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTG
Well, I did a draft last night. Washington didn't have a QB on their roster but still waited til the third round to finally land a 68 OVR from UGA (Newman, maybe ... don't watch college these days). Anyway, their backup is Josh Rosen. *eye roll*

I'd say they'd still win the East, but the Giants drafted Trask in the 2nd. He's a 72. So is Jones. I can't blast this. This makes sense.

One thing you have to watch out for is starting with prior injuries on. I watched the Cowboys take Wilson with their 1st because 86 OVR Dak was still injured. That was a waste of two hours...
This stuff is so annoying. It's such an easy fix for the devs. All injuries from the previous season need to just be wiped on WK #1 of the offseason. That's not technically the most "realistic" thing, but Madden heals all players in the offseason anyway, so they should just do this simple move to prevent dumb roster management by the CPU.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:10 PM   #7
Rookie

You will want to start with pre existing injuries off to avoid cinci and Dallas taking qb round 1

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-27-2021, 06:58 PM   #8
Just started!

In my recently new franchise after the update, the Bengals drafted Justin Fields at 10. I think this could be because Burrow was still injured, but still.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »