Home

Cloud CFM: 2 massive problems

This is a discussion on Cloud CFM: 2 massive problems within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2021, 11:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Cloud CFM: 2 massive problems

Got two big issues which concerns me about starting an Cloud Franchise but maybe you guys know a fix.

1. How to pretend Bengals/Cowboys from drafting QB with first round pick only because they dont geht their depth chart reordered (Burrow/Dak on IR) without turning pre injuries off?

2. How to get schemes/playbooks right for CPU signed coaches?
The problem is that the scheme and the playbook seems totally random. Coaches with a 4-3 scheme running 3-4 playbooks.. so you cant edit that by just taken over the team like you can in an offline franchise. You can edit cpu players position so okay im fine with editing the players especially olb/DE in their correct position.
But how to treat a cpu team run by a 4-3 coach with a 3-4 playbook?? Are their edge rushers to be set at OLB because picking plays from a 3-4 playbook or at DE because of the 4-3 scheme??
Big immersion killers IMO please help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2021, 12:24 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Cloud CFM: 2 massive problems

There is no help. This is the game. I assume you just received the game recently. There are tons of threads online about all those things. Most people just switch control to all 32 teams and make the corrections. I don't have time for that so I live with it. It's darn near Feb. Development cycle is over for this game. Here is hoping that the next madden is better but I don't have faith. They spent development hours adding sponge Bob!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2021, 01:17 PM   #3
Rookie

for the first one, I don't know if it works but you could try editing their backups to be 99 overall and see if that stops them drafting a QB
Old 01-24-2021, 06:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Turn of pre existing injuries, this should stop them from drafting a QB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas34
Got two big issues which concerns me about starting an Cloud Franchise but maybe you guys know a fix.

1. How to pretend Bengals/Cowboys from drafting QB with first round pick only because they dont geht their depth chart reordered (Burrow/Dak on IR) without turning pre injuries off?

2. How to get schemes/playbooks right for CPU signed coaches?
The problem is that the scheme and the playbook seems totally random. Coaches with a 4-3 scheme running 3-4 playbooks.. so you cant edit that by just taken over the team like you can in an offline franchise. You can edit cpu players position so okay im fine with editing the players especially olb/DE in their correct position.
But how to treat a cpu team run by a 4-3 coach with a 3-4 playbook?? Are their edge rushers to be set at OLB because picking plays from a 3-4 playbook or at DE because of the 4-3 scheme??
Big immersion killers IMO please help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »