Home

Scrambler to Improviser

This is a discussion on Scrambler to Improviser within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2021, 03:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Scrambler to Improviser

Can someone help me out on helping me change the scrambler Qb’s to improviser Qb’s. The reason is the Scramblers always take off too soon without giving plays a chance to develop, and most of the time just run into a DE or OLB for a sack which in turn leads to a ton of unrealistic sacks.

I’d like to change most but not all the Scramble Qb’s to improvisers, so that are more selective on when to run. So I’m trying to find out what attributes need to be adjusted to make this happen, having no luck on my own. Just thought I’d ask for a little help if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2021, 05:43 PM   #2
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Scrambler to Improviser

This is from Mattanite's Franchise tips thread:

Scrambler – BSK, RUN, SAC – Faster QBs with lower throwing attributes other than SAC. This archetype often gets a Speed boost.

Strong Arm – THP, DAC, MAC – Higher throw power but can vary in accuracy. This Archetype often gets a THP boost.

Improviser– RUN, TUP, DAC – Usually average throwers with some physical attributes and good at throwing on the run or under pressure.

Field General – MAC, SAC, DAC – Usually good accurate throwers and if you progress this archetype you'll get a decent spread of throw accuracy.

It's difficult because those two Archetypes are usually so close together in ratings, but a few adjustments can usually get the Improviser ahead by one point which is all you need. Adjust break sack and SAC down a little and boost DAC and RUN up a little to start with and then keep making little minor tweaks to get the ratings to flip.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:13 PM   #3
Rookie

I wish I could find it but there is literally a thread that outlines step by step. If I find it, I will post a link to it but keep searching.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2021, 12:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
This is from Mattanite's Franchise tips thread:

Scrambler – BSK, RUN, SAC – Faster QBs with lower throwing attributes other than SAC. This archetype often gets a Speed boost.

Strong Arm – THP, DAC, MAC – Higher throw power but can vary in accuracy. This Archetype often gets a THP boost.

Improviser– RUN, TUP, DAC – Usually average throwers with some physical attributes and good at throwing on the run or under pressure.

Field General – MAC, SAC, DAC – Usually good accurate throwers and if you progress this archetype you'll get a decent spread of throw accuracy.

It's difficult because those two Archetypes are usually so close together in ratings, but a few adjustments can usually get the Improviser ahead by one point which is all you need. Adjust break sack and SAC down a little and boost DAC and RUN up a little to start with and then keep making little minor tweaks to get the ratings to flip.

This is very useful. Thank you.

Old 02-26-2021, 12:09 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
I wish I could find it but there is literally a thread that outlines step by step. If I find it, I will post a link to it but keep searching.

Yeah I remember seeing something too but I can’t seem to find it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2021, 12:12 AM   #6
Rookie

The thread is called Mattanite's M20 Franchise Tips ... It's on page 28

Old 02-26-2021, 07:49 AM   #7
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
This is very useful. Thank you.

That's more to do with archetype build on draft and skill point spending.

If you want cpu QBs to scramble less in game then changing traits makes more sense.
Old 02-26-2021, 11:41 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattanite
That's more to do with archetype build on draft and skill point spending.

If you want cpu QBs to scramble less in game then changing traits makes more sense.

Thanks again for the reply. What traits would you recommend editing that would help scramblers to run less?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »