Home

Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2021, 10:03 AM   #73
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
If you really were genuinely curious if people were still playing the game, all you had to do was read some of the MANY threads of people talking about.....playing the game.

You were trolling and it was easy to see.

He said he didn't mean anything negative by it so move on dude. Let's get back to talking about franchise here.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:05 AM   #74
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus
No signs to me of any coaching changes whatsoever. From a very quick test the trade logic does appear to have changed.

I have an 85 OVR 23 yr old QB with Superstar Dev trait in year 2 and the colts were willing to give me 2 1's and a 2nd round pick for him, which seems more realistic, but still not ideal.

We need more than 3 slots and more than 2 years worth of picks available.

It would have been a lot to implement i'm sure, but it's disappointing that they didn't make improvements to the number of assets we can involve in a trade or the number of years of picks we can choose from.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:07 AM   #75
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigus
From a very quick test the trade logic does appear to have changed.

I have an 85 OVR 23 yr old QB with Superstar Dev trait in year 2 and the colts were willing to give me 2 1's and a 2nd round pick for him, which seems more realistic, but still not ideal.

We need more than 3 slots and more than 2 years worth of picks available.
I tend to view things through the lens of the mode itself, rather than comparing to "what would happen in real life" because it's two entirely different environments in terms of roster rules, cap rules, etc. Draft picks are, in my opinion, a bit more valuable in Madden because of the dynamics of the mode.

In the lens of the Madden franchise environment, that's a much more reasonable return for a player of that caliber than what we have seen previously.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2021, 10:10 AM   #76
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
It would have been a lot to implement i'm sure, but it's disappointing that they didn't make improvements to the number of assets we can involve in a trade or the number of years of picks we can choose from.
Yea hopefully next year they give it the 2k treatment, and we can have 5 years of draft picks to give up, and 6 slots for each team in a trade
Old 03-04-2021, 10:16 AM   #77

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
He said he didn't mean anything negative by it so move on dude. Let's get back to talking about franchise here.

I called out a troll post for what it was.

Rich of you to tell me to move on when YOU chose to interject yourself in an off topic conversation that didn’t involve you.

But let’s move on dude.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:31 AM   #78
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

The history thing is nice, but in online cfm atleast pro bowls and awards not working right anyways. My QB won MVP , but no pro bowl? My DB had most ints at 8 and other great stats, no pro bowl, no best DB, not even on list. My DE lead league in sacks at 15, no pro bowl or best DE. Other players with great seasons compared to position, not even on lists. Just finished year 4.

PSN: TheGritsBlitz
Twitch: TheGritzBlitz
Old 03-04-2021, 10:55 AM   #79
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
The history thing is nice, but in online cfm atleast pro bowls and awards not working right anyways. My QB won MVP , but no pro bowl? My DB had most ints at 8 and other great stats, no pro bowl, no best DB, not even on list. My DE lead league in sacks at 15, no pro bowl or best DE. Other players with great seasons compared to position, not even on lists. Just finished year 4.

PSN: TheGritsBlitz
Twitch: TheGritzBlitz

I think there are snap/tackle thresholds that players have to meet to be considered for some of those awards. You can notice it if you check the league stat pages throughout the year as well. For example, guys with like 10 sacks and only 30 tackles just won't appear on the list for some reason. I'm not sure what those thresholds are, but I'd assume that's why you're seeing that.
Old 03-04-2021, 10:57 AM   #80
MVP

OVR: 6

Has the patch came out for PS4yet? Or is this only for Next Gen Madden? Just looked for the update but it said I’ve got the most up to date updates. Version 1.24.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »