Home

Obsessed about stats

This is a discussion on Obsessed about stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2021, 02:18 PM   #9
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Obsessed about stats

So yeah....

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-12-2021, 09:53 AM   #10
Rookie

Craigus's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
What difficulty do you play on? My league we play on all-madden with default sliders?
It's a set that I have adapted from one of the sets on this forum. I think it was Flazko's set, but main change was that I reduced CPU interceptions as the db's tend to warp into good throws, so the main problem I see is 2 to 3 dropped intereceptions from the cpu, but if they didn't then it would be too inbalanced. Otherwise it plays well.
Old 03-17-2021, 01:48 AM   #11
Rookie

BodamEscapePlan's Arena

OVR: 1

I have a few OCD things that I always make sure to fix or find ways to make it more satisfying for my experience, such as:

- Unrealistically high stats: I always do a 32-team Franchise so if an average player is overperforming to a crazy degree, I'll bench them for 3-4 weeks so that their end of season stats aren't too far out of whack. For example, I always have whoever the Bengals and Bills TEs are, having top-10 receiving stats in yards, catches, and touchdowns. Obviously that wouldn't bother me if they had someone capable of putting up those numbers realistically but excuse me if I just can't buy C.J. Uzomah or Tyler Kroft midway through the season and leading the NFL in receptions and receiving yards.

- Getting the backups, especially backup QBs some stats so they show up for that given year in their "Career Stats" tab. This has always been a big thing for me, even dating back to when I was a kid and playing the early 2000s Maddens. I'll admit that I stopped caring so much about this when they took out the ability to see which team a player played for in a given year under the "Career Stats" Playercard but now that they brought it back, it's something that has creeped back into my habits.

- My own team's OFF and DEF rankings as a unit. As a Bears fan, I think it makes sense why I don't like seeing my team as the most potent or highest ranked offense, but even on defense I find myself bothered by this too.

Those are just a few examples and I'm sure if someone were to observe my Franchise Mode patterns, there'd probably be a lot more.
NCAAF: NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS
@michaelsbodam | PSN: BodamEscapePlan
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »