Home

Editing draft class

This is a discussion on Editing draft class within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2021, 09:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Editing draft class

When editing players on appearance page other than height and weight is not sticking when saving and the same is going on the equipment page. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to get it to save all features? This is for ps4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2021, 12:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Editing draft class

Am I the only one having this issue? I am unable to do edit draft classes and some of the features will not save.
Old 03-30-2021, 12:51 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

For XBOX you have to "save & close" and then go back in to edit again and then export draft class, You know it works when the college is set right. If you edit and then export the class the school changes to Albeline Christian and shows N/A when scouting.
The nice thing about this glitch is you can edit weight without messing up the body/model. If you export the DC immediately after editing the player's weight and then import the draft class, the player model reverts back regardless of weight and you don't get the extra-wide shoulder pad look.
Old 03-30-2021, 09:16 AM   #4
Rookie

I'll give that a shot thanks. What I was about to do is just change the names then after draft and on a team then edit the drafted players. I recreate old drafts and I guess Mike Singletary just wanted to be white lol I could not change him after multi attempts.
Old 03-30-2021, 08:46 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubie
I'll give that a shot thanks. What I was about to do is just change the names then after draft and on a team then edit the drafted players. I recreate old drafts and I guess Mike Singletary just wanted to be white lol I could not change him after multi attempts.
Yeah, I found this trick/glitch by accident. I like it because I can edit players weights without the body morphing out., that way I can have a 6'5 230 WR that is built like Calvin Johnson by taking a <190 lb WR and changing his weight to 230lbs (note you will see the body morph) but that I export the DC first vs Save&Close. Then I re-import the class and my WR is now 230lbs but back to his and lean build, he had at 190lbs. His skin color, face, and equipment all revert back too but his college will be N/A in profile and Albeline Christian in edit. Then to finalize I make the changes I want but this time save & exit. The profiles in the draft class show the correct face and college. Then edit again and this time export the class.

This trick is great for increasing QB's weights too because they keep the nice new player models.
I hope it works for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2021, 09:13 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

A lot of times on PS4 the sleeve temperatures didn't stick and would revert to 0, seems like on PS5 they stick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »