Home

Madden 22 Equipment Fixes/Wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 22 Equipment Fixes/Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2021, 02:08 PM   #9
Rookie

thatmanGriffin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 Equipment Fixes/Wishlist

Just do a complete overhaul of the equipment and give us ability to customize the equipment to match what we see on the field. Most of it is dated. Get rid of the legend equipment or keep it separate from franchise mode.

Facemask need a major upgrade. I don't see why they can scan those into the game.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-10-2021, 02:48 PM   #10
Rookie

I want to see different chin pads in the game. The Brady and Rodgers specifically. Chinpads that could be undone in cut scenes would be sick. If a QB throws a pick in crunch time, the cameras always cut to the QB who is ripping off their chin strap.
Old 05-11-2021, 10:13 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 3

New options for editing custom coaches. Allow us to edit the combos they wear instead of pre-determined combos. Also the asst coaches on the sidelines should match the HC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2021, 02:56 PM   #12
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwill22
Speak your mind on what you would like for madden to add to the equipment arsenal for madden 22 and year to come

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Lol only one thing: Franchise overhaul.

I'll settle with draft/scouting overhaul.

EDIT- oh snap, read the title wrong.

EQUIPMENT-wise, I want better sleeve options, and maybe some customizable leg braces. I'm really not pleased with the sleeve selection. Some guys have those tapered sleeves (kind of angled) that aren't tight on the pads (Madden has something shorter), but you only get one choice in the game with longer ones. They need an additional long sleeve option, in between the "normal" and long sleeve choices.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 05-11-2021 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:57 AM   #13
Pro

I'm going to shift the focus to coaches:

1) I want to custom design the coaches' gameplan chart. Some have it portrait, some have it landscape. I want to use different colors on it as well.

2) I should be able to determine which ear the mouth piece comes from on the headset

3) Coaches should wear watches

4) It should be my call whether my OC/DC calls games on the side lines or in the booth

5) Sharpies! This is an absolute MUST have! This is just as important as what kind of socks players wear of chin straps. In the NFL, you see coaches make marks on their game plan with their Sharpies. This is non existent in EA. And of course, they use different colors to denote different things. Yet time after time EA ignores this.

6) You see the owner/GM in the suites in NFL games but not in Madden. Look at Jerry Jones for instance... he ALWAYS have a Coke and popcorn but do I have coke and popcorn in Madden??? No because they are too lazy. EA MUST have a create-a-suite mode where I can decide who gets to sit in the owners box and where they sit. I also get to decide what kinds of refreshments will be served and if there are binoculars available
Old 05-12-2021, 09:21 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
I'm going to shift the focus to coaches:

1) I want to custom design the coaches' gameplan chart. Some have it portrait, some have it landscape. I want to use different colors on it as well.

2) I should be able to determine which ear the mouth piece comes from on the headset

3) Coaches should wear watches

4) It should be my call whether my OC/DC calls games on the side lines or in the booth

5) Sharpies! This is an absolute MUST have! This is just as important as what kind of socks players wear of chin straps. In the NFL, you see coaches make marks on their game plan with their Sharpies. This is non existent in EA. And of course, they use different colors to denote different things. Yet time after time EA ignores this.

6) You see the owner/GM in the suites in NFL games but not in Madden. Look at Jerry Jones for instance... he ALWAYS have a Coke and popcorn but do I have coke and popcorn in Madden??? No because they are too lazy. EA MUST have a create-a-suite mode where I can decide who gets to sit in the owners box and where they sit. I also get to decide what kinds of refreshments will be served and if there are binoculars available

You are 100% spot on. EA doesnt understand its little details like this that make the game visually appealing. Also not sure if anyone ever noticed this but all the cameraman and photographers look exactly the same and even in the rain or snow they are wearing shorts. I mean just put a little more effort into making the game more visually appealing. Look at MLB The Show. Top sports game out there IMO. Besides great gameplay they have all the little things down pat and you can customize everything
Old 05-12-2021, 11:27 AM   #15
Rookie

ImXeno's Arena

- odell socks/ socks that shows your knees example:Basic Black Football Leg Sleeves/ wrinkled socks

- patrick mahomes sleeve 1/4 sleeves plus arm sleeves: 1/4 sleeve shooter combo

- 3/4 sleeves like alex smith

- abilities to edit socks

- abilities to edit hand warmer

- abilities to edit towels

- dark and smoke oakley visors
- the ability to tuck your shirt / show your back flap/or back plate like zeke elliott
- tattos

- loose sleeves

- padded sleeves

- black turf tape
- elbow forearm band combo like jalen ramsey 2021 vs packers playoffs or jamal adams
- wristband height

- short pants example - odell

- knee braces
- sock height stripes example tyreek hill patrick mahomes etc
- practice uniforms

- athletes required to play hurt like irl if they are hurt they can still play for money like irl

- bandanas/headbands
- devonta smith helmet idk what its call but look at his helmet
- light smoke visor

- new chinstraps

- bring back mouth pieces we only got the lip guards
- turf tap plus sleeves like zeke

Last edited by ImXeno; 05-12-2021 at 12:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2021, 09:02 PM   #16
MVP

- Modern thigh pad options, i.e. thigh pads with logos, numbers, designs, etc.
- Towel placement, i.e. left side, right side, middle.
- Ability to wear pants pushed up above the knee
- Different chunkier mouth piece options
- Fix facemask proportions, some of them stick out too far and/or sit too low. They'll have to go through them one by one because many are just fine.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 05-22-2021 at 06:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »