Home

Another year another Angry Joe Rant

This is a discussion on Another year another Angry Joe Rant within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2021, 08:13 PM   #1
MVP
 
ninertravel's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Another year another Angry Joe Rant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvbpoE3OjNg

He does come across very annoying at times and arrogant, but you know what he is right about all of this, I think he is wasting his time doing this each year though because it doesn't change.. his video has more views then the IGN trailer currently too.

Last edited by ninertravel; 06-17-2021 at 08:21 PM.
ninertravel is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2021, 08:22 PM   #2
Nothing to see here folks
 
oneamongthefence's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 4,762
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Another year another Angry Joe Rant

I watched it. This year's rant was mostly for the views as a lot of his points were greatly exaggerated cause he knows it's a popular thing to do. This year's video I disagree with most of it. I did however agree that EA was dirty that they don't mention who actually worked on the scenario engine.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
__________________
Because I live in van down by the river...
oneamongthefence is offline  
Old 06-17-2021, 08:27 PM   #3
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Another year another Angry Joe Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
I watched it. This year's rant was mostly for the views as a lot of his points were greatly exaggerated cause he knows it's a popular thing to do. This year's video I disagree with most of it. I did however agree that EA was dirty that they don't mention who actually worked on the scenario engine.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
I can't even bring myself to give this man a view
lemarflacco is offline  
Old 06-17-2021, 08:38 PM   #4
MVP
 
ninertravel's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Re: Another year another Angry Joe Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
I watched it. This year's rant was mostly for the views as a lot of his points were greatly exaggerated cause he knows it's a popular thing to do. This year's video I disagree with most of it. I did however agree that EA was dirty that they don't mention who actually worked on the scenario engine.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Yeah most youtubers do go for the views.. AngryJoe is very mainstream focused on movies and games.. because that get's the views. I mean he even watched Cats just to get the views that was a perfect example of getting views so people could just watch him laugh and react how bad it was even though it's a movie he would never watch.

However with Madden he is a big Dallas fan and I really do think he just wants a good NFL game. and I do agree with most of the things he says about madden. it is all focus on the MUT mode for the past 10 years and they do recycle features.
ninertravel is offline  
Old 06-18-2021, 12:44 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Another year another Angry Joe Rant

Points he makes, 9/10.

Annoying presentation of point, 3/10.

His main point is right on though. 4 billion dollar franchise. No refs on the field, scouting not ready for launch...REALLY???
Fuimus Troes is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2021, 03:06 AM   #6
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Re: Another year another Angry Joe Rant

Not Joe's biggest fan, but he isnt wrong.

Funny seeing some people act like the new franchise features are anything special. Coaching skill trees are the only meaningful addition....and thats only IF coaches actually impact the game. It could easily just be window dressing.

Recruiting could be meaningful...if its done right.

I dont expect much else.
MrMcCringleberry is offline  
Old 06-18-2021, 10:23 AM   #7
MVP
 
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Another year another Angry Joe Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
I watched it. This year's rant was mostly for the views as a lot of his points were greatly exaggerated cause he knows it's a popular thing to do. This year's video I disagree with most of it. I did however agree that EA was dirty that they don't mention who actually worked on the scenario engine.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Angry Joe won't have a real reason to rant until he gets the game and sees that the exact same 4 or 8 faces exist for people with tan/light brown skin. The same two Asian guys, the same 4 Latino guys.



And we can all be sure, those didn't get updated. I would love to eat crow on this, but yeah.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I am going to create a team called "the gay town butt pirates" and hurt your already diminishing image
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ is offline  
Old 06-18-2021, 10:35 AM   #8
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 9,973
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Another year another Angry Joe Rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
I think he is wasting his time doing this each year.
He isn't...because of the following...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
his video has more views then the IGN trailer currently too.

That's all it's about...views. Nothing more, nothing less. No different than a 3 year old running around and screaming for no reason...just doing it to get attention.
__________________
If you aren't accountable for your "losses", you shouldn't take credit for your "wins".
JoshC1977 is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Top -