Home

Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer and Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer and Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2021, 02:31 PM   #41
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22 Franchise Mode Trailer

I'm excited about the new wrinkles. It should inject some much needed life into franchise. It sucks that the coordinators don't have schemes and tendencies but this is a great start. I'm cool with incremental improvements to franchise as long as the momentum continues. Hopefully this is the trend going forward.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2021, 02:38 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyFan25
I like the direction the mode is heading in. It really looks like they just copied some of Deuce Douglas' mockups. Especially the new scouting and fatigue systems.

I really hope they focus on Contract Negotiations, Training Camp, and a better News menu either in a title update or in M23. That's where the mode is lacking the most at this point in my opinion.
Hope they eventually copy Deuce's other ideas too. Dude should get some royalties.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:41 PM   #43
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Some very exciting first steps here.

In particular I am excited about mock drafts, depending on how it's implemented and accessible on draft day, it could give you that reason to move up 2 slots to select a particular player or position. We've just never had that kind of information available before.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:51 PM   #44
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
I give it a resounding yes. You can see the plan. As long as they continue to provide resources to franchise, they will build this up greatly. It won't happen overnight, but this is a great year 1.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'll agree once September hits and they give us that scouting update, which looks pretty good.

When that comes, if it's half as good as Deuce Douglass' suggestions (and it does vaguely resemble them), it's going to be a massive step.

But regardless, game is a no buy if Trey Lance doesn't get face scanned. Can't be a 49er fan and play without seeing Trey in the game.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:31 PM   #45
Rookie

Pretty disappointed thus far after playing the beta and seeing the video. I'll check out the Gridiron Notes on Friday. Really wanted more customization in franchise like 2K as this makes for a way more immersive environment and helps playability after a few years in. Things like the below would really help the mode:

- Team creator suite
- Division realignment
- Stadium creator
- Greatly improved create a player with player face sculpting (like The Yard...) to make realistic draft classes
- Tattoo editor
- Way more equipment options - new mouthpieces, updated sleeves (like The Yard), undershirts that hang below jersey like in real-life, smaller shoulder pad options...
- Playable minicamp with position battles and storylines
- Way better game presentation

Curious what the last 2 updates will be but leaning towards skipping this year...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2021, 03:48 PM   #46
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

Will Madden 22 be the same on Xbox one and Xbox series x? Not talking about graphics but the games features as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-22-2021, 03:53 PM   #47
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Wait....this was the "deep dive"? Seemed a bit shallow to me. I mean, I am thankful for any new info but aren't some of the deep dive videos from MLB the Show really long and "deep" into the subject? I didn't expect an extended trailer to be it. Oh well. Just my useless musings.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:56 PM   #48
Rookie

Dblock1111's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
Will Madden 22 be the same on Xbox one and Xbox series x? Not talking about graphics but the games features as a whole.

This is really all they've shown for differences between Last Gen systems and the Current (Next) Gen systems

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »