Home

Swami interview with Bengal Franchise news

This is a discussion on Swami interview with Bengal Franchise news within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2021, 12:10 PM   #1
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Swami interview with Bengal Franchise news

Like the info being detailed here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9AvIDOQIIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2021, 01:07 PM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Swami interview with Bengal Franchise news

Lot’s of good information here.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-23-2021, 01:13 PM   #3
BTW
Rookie

Absolutely. LOVE how you have to pick which side of the coaching tree to focus on, and that locks out the other side. Should create a lot of balance, and a real "choose your own adventure" type feel.

B
Old 06-23-2021, 01:40 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 39

Ok now this was a deep dive walk through.. Very good job. Cleared up a lot of questions for me.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I’m loving all this info that’s being shared. Had a few comments and questions after watching this video.

- Does Player Personnal upgrades have any value in a 32 person USER league? Is every trait geared toward the CPU?
- It would seem with amount franchise points available to earn you can upgrade your staff rather fast. Glad they put in a slider for it
- Moonlightswamai said they’re fine with making your Player Personnal OP when talents are stacked. So again, where does regression come into play? You never lose staff? They never move on? They’re just always OP through the rest of your franchise?
- I like the fact that there is choices to be made on developing your coaches. It doesn’t sound like you can develop a coach into the master of everything.
- Like fog of war but sounds like they aren’t expanding in it which is unfortunate
- Coaching tree is modular for future additions and considerations. Glad to see they planned ahead on this feature
- I’m pretty excited about the new scouting. This feature looks awesome
- Gameplanning changes was something I did not expect to see any love this year. I’m actually more excited about this than the new coaching feature. This feature has sucked as much scouting forever now so great addition. Love the risk reward element. And halftime adjustments!
- Fatigue management is another unexpected addition! Playing it the beta I can say it’s in much need of balancing. I think this may lead into wear and tear system in future Madden. Practice injuries! Another great feature!
- Talent tree in staff management has an unlock for more players for focus training. Cool

I started playing Madden before it had a year on the box and I can say I’m very excited for the first time in many years. This game has been in a downward spiral for a couple generations of consoles and to finally to see the trajectories change course is very exciting. For franchise players that are not happy with what EA is doing for this years game; what were you expecting? Not trying to call people out, just curious.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2021, 02:15 PM   #6
Rookie

Only 17 minutes in, but great stuff here.

Concern: Say there's an ability tree regarding OL play and I invest in that because that's how I want to build my team. But the GAMEPLAY still has cpu DL that magically disengage whenever I hit turbo. That's what I see happening.

Progress nonetheless, but I'm cautious. Madden hasn't earned anything more from its consumers.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:15 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 19

The impacts of certain tree selections having impacts on both players and teams as it relates to FA signings and Draft movement really has me intrigued.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:46 PM   #8
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

This was the actual Franchise Deep Dive. If you listen to the entire thing you will get a lot of nice nuggets. Folks can hate what has been done, because reasons, but if you say that they haven't added a lot to the mode, you're just lying.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »