Home

Madden 22 Beta Update Now Available

This is a discussion on Madden 22 Beta Update Now Available within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-24-2021, 12:03 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden 22 Beta Update Now Available

Other than Superstar KO and The Yard being added has anyone noticed anything else new?

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...ytest-update-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want something in Madden added or fixed? Vote for it here http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...WlKfF9iZbujQ.0

Madden 15 will be the turning point of the Madden franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2021, 12:05 PM   #2
Strategy Over Skills

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 22 Beta Update Now Available

Made a post earlier on this update, but only change I have had is franchise sliders screen is broken and will not go to it now. So stuck with default all pro now.
Old 06-24-2021, 12:16 PM   #3
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I read they are well aware of the fatigue issues and they have two months to get this great new feature tuned properly.

I also gave them detailed feedback on tuning penalties properly for simulation play using 10 minute or higher quarters. We all know most (not all) franchise players play with 10 minute or higher quarters and there is nothing being called on the beta.....like absolutely nothing.

It very well may be completely nerfed right now and needs to be tuned for the game to go gold.
Madden 21
Mass Effect Legendary Edition
Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-24-2021, 01:01 PM   #4
8/11/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I read they are well aware of the fatigue issues and they have two months to get this great new feature tuned properly.

I also gave them detailed feedback on tuning penalties properly for simulation play using 10 minute or higher quarters. We all know most (not all) franchise players play with 10 minute or higher quarters and there is nothing being called on the beta.....like absolutely nothing.

It very well may be completely nerfed right now and needs to be tuned for the game to go gold.
I was stunned yesterday in a game that one of my CPU controlled dlineman got an offsides penalty, I'm glad to see that it seems to be back this year after being gone last year, but yea penalties are tuned way, way down right now.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-24-2021, 01:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword

Good work Armor. Penalties (or lack there of) along with new fatigue system not functioning properly were the 2 things that stood out that need some tuning so I’m glad you’re on top of the feedback.

As far as new I already posted but for anyone curios:
I’ve seen several new banners and prompts. They now have descriptor above playing calling screen to show M factors that are in play.
There is also now a block shed prompt above the player you control on defense now which was much needed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2021, 01:28 PM   #6
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Can you now actuall connect with someone for and online head to head match online (PS5).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »