Home

Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Video Arrives Tomorrow at 10:00 AM ET

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Video Arrives Tomorrow at 10:00 AM ET within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2021, 12:19 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Video Arrives Tomorrow at 10:00 AM ET

This is just a reminder to expect the Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise video...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2021, 12:26 PM   #2
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: First Look at Madden NFL 22 Face of the Franchise Tomorrow

Honestly, and not sure if anyone else is with me, but I use this mode strictly as an avenue to get my college football fix. So I'm excited to see who the options are this year! Ever hopeful they'll allow college team use outside of the mode, but if they haven't done it yet, then I bet it's not happening.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:00 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
Honestly, and not sure if anyone else is with me, but I use this mode strictly as an avenue to get my college football fix. So I'm excited to see who the options are this year! Ever hopeful they'll allow college team use outside of the mode, but if they haven't done it yet, then I bet it's not happening.
'You’ll start out prepping for the NFL and experiencing flashbacks to your most pivotal college football moments. You’ll then take the stage on Draft Day and begin the once in a lifetime NFL journey, playing every game of your rookie season, rising to the top all based on the choices you make.'

Going by the original gridiron notes, it seems like even less of a college presence than past couple years. Where it seems you might not play full games, just a handful of moments in college games.

I'm curious to see the improvements. I rather them go back to a traditional Superstar mode. I hope it isn't another start at QB than forced to take a position switch lower draft stock as QB story
Old 07-06-2021, 01:16 PM   #4
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
'You’ll start out prepping for the NFL and experiencing flashbacks to your most pivotal college football moments. You’ll then take the stage on Draft Day and begin the once in a lifetime NFL journey, playing every game of your rookie season, rising to the top all based on the choices you make.'

Going by the original gridiron notes, it seems like even less of a college presence than past couple years. Where it seems you might not play full games, just a handful of moments in college games.

I'm curious to see the improvements. I rather them go back to a traditional Superstar mode. I hope it isn't another start at QB than forced to take a position switch lower draft stock as QB story

I'd support a switch back to Superstar mode. I went back to Madden 06 a few months ago and hopped into superstar. It was rough cuz you had to play every play and couldn't supersim defense, but i love the flexibility to use any position and so many other parts of that experience. I think they said we could be QB RB or MLB this year in one of their releases right?
Old 07-06-2021, 02:55 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau21
Yep, I've started a few of them in 21, never finished a single one. I just play it to play with Miami with all of the news bells and whistles that NCAA 14 doesn't have.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2021, 03:42 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I'd support a switch back to Superstar mode. I went back to Madden 06 a few months ago and hopped into superstar. It was rough cuz you had to play every play and couldn't supersim defense, but i love the flexibility to use any position and so many other parts of that experience. I think they said we could be QB RB or MLB this year in one of their releases right?
I was somewhat surprised that we are seeing year 3 of FoTF. I didn't think the first two versions were received
enough to warrant a third iteration. They really need to overhaul the player creation suite. The generated face scans really drag down the visuals in those cinematic cuts.

What's the point of just adding MLB position. I at least hope the pre-draft workouts are more in depth for non-QB positions. Superstar mode makes more sense when CFB comes back and you could import him. I don't see a year 4 of FoTF. If they didn't fully flesh it out this year, then they won't likely do it period. Plus, I don't see where else they can go for a year 4.
Old 07-06-2021, 03:57 PM   #7
Rookie

MasonOS95's Arena

OVR: 0

I played the first year and found the story terrible, then last year the story was even worse and I never touched it again.

It hard for me to get too into it, same with 2K the voice is usually what really gets me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-06-2021, 04:10 PM   #8
Rookie

Dblock1111's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I was somewhat surprised that we are seeing year 3 of FoTF. I didn't think the first two versions were received
enough to warrant a third iteration. They really need to overhaul the player creation suite. The generated face scans really drag down the visuals in those cinematic cuts.

What's the point of just adding MLB position. I at least hope the pre-draft workouts are more in depth for non-QB positions. Superstar mode makes more sense when CFB comes back and you could import him. I don't see a year 4 of FoTF. If they didn't fully flesh it out this year, then they won't likely do it period. Plus, I don't see where else they can go for a year 4.

Honestly I won't even be surprised if this MLB role is just like "The Chazz Surratt" story (Mediocre QB at UNC switches to LB for last 2 seasons, goes all conference and gets drafted).

Young QB comes in and coach gives you the choice to move (Like last year) except this time you can move over to MLB, and all the commentary will be about how rare of a switch that is and how you're so good because you see the field as a QB.

I'm hoping they moved away from the only QB + switch story and just let you be whatever position you want (out of their options) from the start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »