Home

What Team Or Teams Will You Be Using In Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on What Team Or Teams Will You Be Using In Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2021, 07:09 PM   #25
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What Team Or Teams Will You Be Using In Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Assuming the scouting update is legit enough that I get the game, and assuming they make Trey Lance look right (cause that's a deal breaker for me), I'll do one with the 49ers and then probably one with the Jaguars, Texans, Falcons, Panthers and Chargers. Mostly because I like the uniform combinations they have.

I too pick my franchises based on uniforms. That and stadium design. I used to love doing them with the Browns, but now that they're good the challenge isn't there as much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2021, 12:50 AM   #26
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
Gonna try and Restore the Roar with my Lions! Let's bite some kneecaps! #OnePride

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Awwwwwww..... That's cute. I think to restore something, you have to have at one point actually had it.

I kid, I kid... Kinda

'Vikes fan

Sent from my REVVLRY using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-19-2021, 07:42 AM   #27
Pro

DoubleDeuce's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm really worried Swag Kelly won't be in the game this year, but if he is I'll sign him to the Texans and try a rebuild with them. That should be a challenge. For added realism and challenge, I'll ask my 9 year old daughter to decide on a move, and that will be my model for Jack Easterby interference.
Old 07-19-2021, 09:43 AM   #28
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Think I’ll do a Coach one with the worst rated team starting with the 10 hour trial and get as far as I can. This way I learn how all the new features work. Then when the scouting update comes I’ll do my long term Owner Jets one.
Old 07-20-2021, 08:15 AM   #29
Rookie

steelersd26's Arena

I'm going with my Steelers as usual. This is gonna be the first time going into a franchise where I immediately have rebuilding projects with my team. Between building the o-line back up and finding Ben's successor, I've got a lot of work to do with the Steelers this time around.
NBA: New York Knicks
NCAA: Tennessee Volunteers

Twitch:
http://www.twitch.tv/steelersd26

Follow my NCAA Football 22 Dynasty Here!
Old 07-20-2021, 08:23 AM   #30
Rookie

SpursFiesta's Arena

I'm thinking of going with the Jordan Love Packers and either trading or not using Rodgers - let's see what happens!
Old 07-20-2021, 12:34 PM   #31
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Probably the Falcons - you've got your aging and expensive QB in Ryan, bad cap situation, but a ton of fun players like Kyle Pitts. It'll give me the opportunity to draft a QB and rebuild the defense, possibly implementing a new 3-4 hybrid scheme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2021, 12:57 PM   #32
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

I'll likely do the same thing I normally do. Start with a 32 team franchise to try and get my sliders in order. Basically I'll rotate and play every divisions game from week to week and role a die to decide which team I play as. Start with AFC East, Then North, etc. So at Max 4 games a week. Get to play in a game with every team that way and still have some influence on the league. It also helps me get sliders in place.

Every time I do this it reminds of two things. 1. I wish they either had a setup to easily control all 32 teams at once or just let you play any games you want during the week even if you don't control the team. They used to have this back in the day. 2. Please at some point allow a sim setting to match stats to adjusted minutes. I like to play 8 minute quarters with accelerated clock to get more games in but it messes with stats and I hate having them not match. I love this feature in NBA2k.

Then once I get moving I'll start an Eagles Franchise and if I get bored with those I usually start a Broncos or Chargers because I like the uniforms.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »