Home

Madden 22 Rebuilds: The 8 Most Challenging Teams to Build Back Better

This is a discussion on Madden 22 Rebuilds: The 8 Most Challenging Teams to Build Back Better within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2021, 12:35 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Madden 22 Rebuilds: The 8 Most Challenging Teams to Build Back Better

Heading into the 2021 NFL season, there are a number of teams that are better positioned...

Written By: Kevin Scott

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2021, 03:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Broncos have like 4 80+ CBS lol
Old 08-05-2021, 03:24 AM   #3
Rookie

You can’t rebuild a franchise in madden thru the draft and you already know this. So why then would you write up a nice glossy article pretending *that you can? *

For those that don’t already know, players drafted after 2021 in madden rarely develop into anything one would consider to be good.*

For example: I’m currently in season 2032 of my madden franchise and you know how many players league wide drafted after 2021 are rated 90+?*
The answer is 8 players drafted after 2021 have a rating in the 90’s.*

Every other player rated 90+ (all 17 of them) are age 34 or older!*

When you first begin your franchise there are close to 100 players rated 90 or above, by year 5 its cut in half with nobody coming up to replace them. Also, the “superstar “ players practically become non-existent.

Just be honest, don’t feed us a bunch of BS cos it reads nicely.*
Old 08-05-2021, 03:37 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 22 Rebuilds: The 8 Most Challenging Teams to Build Back Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbank_ca
You can’t rebuild a franchise in madden thru the draft and you already know this. So why then would you write up a nice glossy article pretending *that you can? *

For those that don’t already know, players drafted after 2021 in madden rarely develop into anything one would consider to be good.*

For example: I’m currently in season 2032 of my madden franchise and you know how many players league wide drafted after 2021 are rated 90+?*

When you first begin your franchise there are close to 100 players rated 90 or above, by year 5 its cut in half with nobody coming up to replace them. Also, the “superstar “ players practically become non-existent.

You know there are xp sliders.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2021, 04:02 AM   #5
Banned

SouthernWarrior's Arena

After seeing their ratings Madden gave them, no team is tougher than the Giants to rebuild.

Don't even think I can play the games to start my franchise, I'll need to sim them and totally dismantle the entire team for a year (maybe 2) before playing actual games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2021, 06:58 AM   #6
Rookie

Richie71's Arena

Quote:

I would say it's actually too easy to rebuild through the draft. AI generated players don't progress well, but by feeding your offensive players the ball and making your defensive players full time (avoid rotation, use a base formation as much as possible) and being careful to use players according to role capability, you quickly find yourself with a top 5 player at every position. It only gets to be a problem when you have to pay a QB.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:26 AM   #7
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie71
I would say it's actually too easy to rebuild through the draft. AI generated players don't progress well, but by feeding your offensive players the ball and making your defensive players full time (avoid rotation, use a base formation as much as possible) and being careful to use players according to role capability, you quickly find yourself with a top 5 player at every position. It only gets to be a problem when you have to pay a QB.

Exactly. It's way too easy. The XP sliders help tone down user progression, and in M21 avoiding the training drills helps some too, but until the CPU is better at roster management and developing players it's going to be tough to get a challenge outside of the cap. And in M21 the cap rises a bit too fast. I'm hoping they toned that down some because of how the pandemic changed things in the NFL this year & next especially. Swami has a great eye for detail so I'm hoping he is on top of that.

As far as the article, it's tough to have the Broncos in here because adding a QB would change everything and give you a chance at the Super Bowl in year 1. Tough division, but they are widely considered a top 5 defense heading into this year and they're stacked at WR.

Last edited by PhillyPhanatic14; 08-05-2021 at 08:30 AM.
Old 08-05-2021, 10:25 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:

This is legitimately the first time I have heard this complaint. I actually think its the completely opposite. It is entirely too easy to build through the draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »