Home

Madden 22 Podcast #6 : Community Playtest Feedback Changes Up Now

This is a discussion on Madden 22 Podcast #6 : Community Playtest Feedback Changes Up Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2021, 09:52 AM   #25
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden 22 Podcast #6 : Community Playtest Feedback Changes Up Now

I wish they would specify if changes apply to only next gen or if current gen got any of these changes as well outside franchise stuff.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2021, 10:01 AM   #26
Rookie

Dblock1111's Arena

OVR: 1

I havent listened to the podcast but reading some people's comments here I have a quick question!

Regarding the "RT is Accelartion not Sprint" thing, if I hold the RT to accelerate through the hole into the open field, when I let go will my player still be running at top speed?

My experience in the past has been that if you let go they slow to almost a Jog...
Old 08-06-2021, 10:32 AM   #27
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Steve or someone will probably make a separate thread later, but here are the Gridiron notes on the Playtest Feedback.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/...=1628258787866

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:55 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock1111
I havent listened to the podcast but reading some people's comments here I have a quick question!

Regarding the "RT is Accelartion not Sprint" thing, if I hold the RT to accelerate through the hole into the open field, when I let go will my player still be running at top speed?

My experience in the past has been that if you let go they slow to almost a Jog...
Full speed - Fatigue impact.

Little nugget:
Toughness rating determines “recovery” rate, both Injuries & Stamina between plays

TBH, because we didn’t have access to everything in the Play Test, it really is a wait’n see about M22, specifically seeing the “Max Effort” animation in full swing.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:51 PM   #29
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock1111

IME it feels like running without RT is having a low pad level. Your guys can turn easier, juke more effectively, and run through more arm tackles. Holding RT feels like running fully upright - more straight line speed but at the risk of being harder to evade and easier to take down.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:17 PM   #30
Rookie

ijumpedthegun's Arena

OVR: 0

Honestly, this is fantastic news. Wasn't expecting them to address some of these issues (cap space/free agency) until next year.

Will be interesting to see what they mean about coaches moving around (didn't get a chance to listen to the podcast yet). Will this mean more incentive for teams to hire "up and coming" coordinators instead of recently-fired head coaches? Maybe we'll see a team history for coaching candidates or teams adopt the playbooks of their new coordinators?
Old 08-06-2021, 01:26 PM   #31
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijumpedthegun
Honestly, this is fantastic news. Wasn't expecting them to address some of these issues (cap space/free agency) until next year.

Will be interesting to see what they mean about coaches moving around (didn't get a chance to listen to the podcast yet). Will this mean more incentive for teams to hire "up and coming" coordinators instead of recently-fired head coaches? Maybe we'll see a team history for coaching candidates or teams adopt the playbooks of their new coordinators?
I'm not surprised at all about the cap adjustment. Swami's a sharp cookie, he knows that without the ability to restructure contracts they have to deviate from the NFL numbers, especially because of the Covid decreases.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2021, 01:58 PM   #32
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingCash
Delete my message please
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »