Home

Madden NFL 22 Gameplay Videos

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Gameplay Videos within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2021, 06:21 PM   #81
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 22 Gameplay Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
This is a sad statement, every year the same thing is said instead of EA making the game playable from day one.
It’s very playable lol. Hell, I played 15 games of beta out of the box and had a blast. But sliders are to tune it to how you want to play. Some of you guys and your hyperbole.

I wouldn’t even touch 2K basketball without sliders. You know what sliders are for, right?

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 08-11-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2021, 06:23 PM   #82
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
It’s very playable lol. But sliders are to tune it to how you want to play. Some of you guys and your hyperbole.

I wouldn’t even touch 2K basketball without sliders. You know what sliders are for, right?
i put 100 on man coverage, reaction for cpu but cpu didn't reaction very well after i put 100
Old 08-11-2021, 06:24 PM   #83
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

That’s now how it works. Should it? Maybe, but that’s asking a lot when sliders change multiple aspects of gameplay. But it’s a lot more complicated than to just slam it to 100 and expect it to be right.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:24 PM   #84
Rookie

TexSkins's Arena

I see Eric still spamming the same money plays or running out of the pocket any chance he gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-11-2021, 07:43 PM   #85
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Quote:
It’s very playable lol. Hell, I played 15 games of beta out of the box and had a blast. But sliders are to tune it to how you want to play. Some of you guys and your hyperbole.

I was more so speaking on your comment, I think your taking about yourself with the hyperbole.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2021, 07:45 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 19

looks decent but nothing grabbed my attention, but I didnt watch every video.

one thing that is noticeable is the wide-open receivers. coverage is horrible.
In The NFL the worst defenders dont get beat or leave receivers as open as they do in this game. thus the big pass plays.
The only time receivers should be this open is if it is blown coverage and maybe a broken play.
the worst defenders in the NFL are probably only 2 steps behind and do have quicker closing speed than I see in this game.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:48 PM   #87
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
I was more so speaking on your comment, I think your taking about yourself with the hyperbole.
It’s a sad comment to wanna adjust gameplay with sliders? Odd. Also solid comeback mate.
Old 08-11-2021, 07:49 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Let armor, Schnaidt, and others get the game and knock out some sliders. Armors beta sliders were already playing hot. I think we can resolve a lot of the issues. I do know lowering interceptions fully worked on the beta, tons of swats after that.
It's going to take more than just lowering the INT slider.....

Madden has always been geared more towards the offensive side of the ball so the combination of QBA and WR Catch slider will play a major role and player speed threshold will keep the WR's from always creating a huge amount of separation on their routes.

But my biggest concerns isn't with sliders I've been doing that for years on my own.

My comments were more directed towards EA out of the box play which seems to be the case every year with big plays.

I don't expect any game to be perfect out of the box but I do expect some type of improvement in gameplay to remedy these issues out the box instead of waiting for patches or spending months on sliders.

For example QBA they haven't found away to tone it down at default since the vision cone years LOL

Hopefully some of these NG stats they are installing will start to change all that down the road to where QB's actually reflect a more true to life accuracy rating without lowering sliders.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »