Home

Madden NFL 22 Bugs / Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Bugs / Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2021, 02:29 PM   #1
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Madden NFL 22 Bugs / Glitches Thread

Madden NFL 21 thread is here.

Copying the same template from previous years:

Please follow the post structure below and don't repeat bugs. If you are having the same bug - like the post. If you have a variation of the bug quote the post and state the variation.

Platform (XBOX One, X, Series X|S - PlayStation 4, 4 Pro, 5 - PC):

Bug (Be Specific):

Game Mode Experienced In:

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2021, 04:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22 Bugs / Glitches Thread

XB Series X.

Frequent crashing in staffing page in franchise after making changes such as hiring new coordinator or changing gameday goals.

Franchise. Jets.

It happened numerous times. Was able to make changes but it took 4-5 tries and I exited after each individual change to autosave thinking that might help but it even failed once after doing this.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:29 PM   #3
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0

https://ibb.co/F6yBDnF

https://ibb.co/9ww1XGW

https://ibb.co/9ZF3LFZ

damn this is huge bug/glitch i confronted
Old 08-12-2021, 07:57 PM   #4
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Platform: PC (Origin)

Bug (Be Specific): Screenshots generated automatically for news items, etc are malformed when used in other parts of the game due to them not accounting for ultrawide resolutions.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: Automatically reproduces. Play a game at a nonstandard aspect ratio (in my case 32:9), the images are displayed at the end of the game properly but then appear squished horizontally in the news feed (pictured below)

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2021-08-12 165128.jpg (71.0 KB, 706 views)
Old 08-12-2021, 11:22 PM   #5
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Platform: PC (Origin)

Bug (Be Specific): After successfully beating the Ravens and fulfilling my promise to the media my defense got 2500 XP and Von Miller was granted his X-Factor ability for the entire next game. Von Miller retired after the prior game.

Game Mode Experienced In: Franchise

Can you reproduce it? How?: No
Attached Images
File Type: jpg novon.jpg (71.9 KB, 680 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2021, 12:54 AM   #6
Rookie

worldindus's Arena

OVR: 1

Platform: xbox series x (next gen version)

Bug: game crashes randomly during play at specific stadiums during play now. Crashes @ Wash and @Dal. No specific cause that i know of.

Game Mode Experienced In: play now

Can you reproduce it? How?: No
Old 08-13-2021, 01:50 AM   #7
Rookie

BFig's Arena

OVR: 2

Platform: PC

Bug (Be Specific):
When I initially launched the game and adjusted the graphics to how I wanted, there was no issue. However, when I launched the game again, the whole game is entirely too bright and white colors are overpowering. I tried to adjust the brightness, but it does not affect the way the game is running. I've reset my PC and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. This only appears to be an issue when in fullscreen, the colors and brightness are normal in windowed.

Game Mode Experienced In: All modes, home screen, and selections.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, If you change the settings to windowed, close the game, restart it, go back into graphics, and make it fullscreen, the colors will remain normal. However, the overwhelming brightness returns the next time you start the game.

The first picture you can see is windowed and the colors are normal and the second picture shows in fullscreen the overpowering brightness and color difference. The x-factor screen is just an example, the whole game looks like the second image from load up to in game. Even my Origin settings screen when pulled up in game is super bright with the white background overwhelming. You cannot even see the text.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2021-08-13 012916.jpg (195.5 KB, 665 views)
File Type: png unknown_2021.08.13-00.55.png (1.57 MB, 519 views)

Last edited by BFig; 08-13-2021 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Mistake/Addition
Old 08-13-2021, 02:29 AM   #8
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
Platform: PC

Bug (Be Specific):
When I initially launched the game and adjusted the graphics to how I wanted, there was no issue. However, when I launched the game again, the whole game is entirely too bright and white colors are overpowering. I tried to adjust the brightness, but it does not affect the way the game is running. I've reset my PC and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. This only appears to be an issue when in fullscreen, the colors and brightness are normal in windowed.

Game Mode Experienced In: All modes, home screen, and selections.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, If you change the settings to windowed, close the game, restart it, go back into graphics, and make it fullscreen, the colors will remain normal. However, the overwhelming brightness returns the next time you start the game.

The first picture you can see is windowed and the colors are normal and the second picture shows in fullscreen the overpowering brightness and color difference. The x-factor screen is just an example, the whole game looks like the second image from load up to in game. Even my Origin settings screen when pulled up in game is super bright with the white background overwhelming. You cannot even see the text.
Check HDR in the graphics settings, set it to off instead of autodetect. Should only need to enter and exit windowed mode for it to be fixed. I haven't done any troubleshooting with a similar issue so hadn't posted it here yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »