Home

How to get a refund?

This is a discussion on How to get a refund? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2021, 04:34 PM   #25
Rookie

worldindus's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How to get a refund?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Is it the physical copy or the digital as well?
Digital. It happened to me at least 1 time per day since launch. Happened way more during the beta though. I am actually getting concerned it could have long term effects on my xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2021, 04:45 PM   #26
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldindus
Digital. It happened to me at least 1 time per day since launch. Happened way more during the beta though. I am actually getting concerned it could have long term effects on my xbox.
It may be the physical copy as well. I took notice that my Series X was fire hot last night. I just assumed it was where I had it located at the time and the fact that it had been on for a while. However, I was playing Madden at the time too so...

I'm going to check this evening and see if that's the case. What would make the digital copy of a game overheat a console I wonder?
Old 08-23-2021, 06:15 PM   #27
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
Yep same thing here. Whomever thinks it's shenanigans is completely DELUSIONAL.
When the game gets patched I'll re buy it. But in its current state it shuts down my Series X during games. Game is unplayable. Ridiculous uneducated comments with ZERO understanding of what's happening are of no help here.
Man I’m glad you let people know about this as far as the refund goes as in the past Microsoft was great at hitting the it’s not us it’s ea line while getting you set up for a console repair!! Maybe they know something and just want it to go away quietly but either way man that’s good info to have !! Advice there will always be a poster who will try to derail the thread if it’s not in a certain lane or view if you get what I mean just ignore and roll my man you will figure out who they are!! Again thanks for the info you have had more success than slot of other cats
getting a refund!
Old 08-23-2021, 06:36 PM   #28
Rookie

OJsakila's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
So let me get this straight you contacted Microsoft for a refund on a ea game and Microsoft have you a refund without requesting or suggesting your Xbox get turned in for repair and they didn’t get proof that the it’s the game and not the Xbox? Uhh congrats you have got to be a lucky dude because Microsoft’s first action is usually for you to turn the Xbox in and ask ea for a refund!! Hmmmm I hear ya man!!
Yes. Not lucky. It's a thing. Go back and hit the link I shared. I have gotten several refunds with past games. Now, you have to realize that it was also, literally, the next day. But the link I shared quite clearly says 14 days. Go look. It's not luck, I assure you.

Here it is.. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/.../refund-orders

Savannah, GA

Last edited by OJsakila; 08-23-2021 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-23-2021, 08:36 PM   #29
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

OVR: 0

It’s a definite confirmed glitch that people have been experiencing. It’s been confirmed by Clint to be fixed soon. So he isn’t lying. Some glitches people can trigger while others can’t. I’ve experienced glitches in games that others have never seen and vice versa.
"If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, they pay good." - Deion Sanders #21

Ravens!
Lakers!
Yankees!

PSN: Spartan387
XBGT: KobraTheKing
Old 08-23-2021, 11:58 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 0

WORST RELEASE EVER
Old 08-24-2021, 06:18 AM   #31
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OJsakila
Yes. Not lucky. It's a thing. Go back and hit the link I shared. I have gotten several refunds with past games. Now, you have to realize that it was also, literally, the next day. But the link I shared quite clearly says 14 days. Go look. It's not luck, I assure you.

Here it is.. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/.../refund-orders
No I see your right man and apparently Microsoft has giving a bunch of refunds based off valid complaints this year!! I through my experience have never had that response from Microsoft !! Last year madden 21 NG was shutting consoles down and there response was to turn it in or contact ea !! But just by reading the latest info regarding this it’s true !! Like I said thanks for informing us my man!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2021, 09:04 AM   #32
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdubs112
That sounds like a problem with your Xbox and not the game.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I didn’t buy the game, thank god. But his issue with Madden 22 is well known.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »