Home

32 Team Controller Franchise

This is a discussion on 32 Team Controller Franchise within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2021, 07:35 PM   #1
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
32 Team Controller Franchise

So if you do a 32 team franchise and choose a fantasy draft. Is there a simpler way to complete the draft or do I really need to go to options, user teams, and then select the team drafting every single selection. I know way back when you could just draft everyone without switching. But that was years ago and I haven’t done a fantasy draft in a while
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2021, 11:58 PM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 32 Team Controller Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
So if you do a 32 team franchise and choose a fantasy draft. Is there a simpler way to complete the draft or do I really need to go to options, user teams, and then select the team drafting every single selection. I know way back when you could just draft everyone without switching. But that was years ago and I haven’t done a fantasy draft in a while
Not sure about “fantasy draft,” but in Madden 21 and back for several years, as owner of the league you can stay with the owner’s team and draft for every team you control. I can’t remember if you HAD to go through the “players scouted” screen during the draft, but that was how I always did it.

Can’t say if it works for Madden 22 though.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 09-03-2021, 08:28 AM   #3
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Best way to do a fantasy draft and employ 32 team control…..is just draft as your team…let the CPU draft for the other 31 teams.

After the draft is over then go and set up 32 team control.

That is my suggestion if you are not wanting to draft for every single team which would take…….forever.

The rookie draft the following off season is easy…just simulate every teams pick until your team is up. Does not take long at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-03-2021, 10:07 AM   #4
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Not sure about “fantasy draft,” but in Madden 21 and back for several years, as owner of the league you can stay with the owner’s team and draft for every team you control. I can’t remember if you HAD to go through the “players scouted” screen during the draft, but that was how I always did it.

Can’t say if it works for Madden 22 though.
Yes. It works. Thanks. Definitely saves some time.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:09 AM   #5
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Best way to do a fantasy draft and employ 32 team control…..is just draft as your team…let the CPU draft for the other 31 teams.

After the draft is over then go and set up 32 team control.

That is my suggestion if you are not wanting to draft for every single team which would take…….forever.

The rookie draft the following off season is easy…just simulate every teams pick until your team is up. Does not take long at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I use the 32 team draft in my sports marketing class I teach. I have students draft between 7-10 players and then I sim the rest. We simulate the season and watch a few games along the way. It’s tied into a media cover project we do as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2021, 10:39 AM   #6
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I use the 32 team draft in my sports marketing class I teach. I have students draft between 7-10 players and then I sim the rest. We simulate the season and watch a few games along the way. It’s tied into a media cover project we do as well.
Now that's a extra class I might take.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:47 AM   #7
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

Curious ... is there a faster way to control all 32 teams than meticulously create a new user for each one? I wish this had a control all option like NBA 2K or The Show, unless I'm completely missing it.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:58 AM   #8
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
Curious ... is there a faster way to control all 32 teams than meticulously create a new user for each one? I wish this had a control all option like NBA 2K or The Show, unless I'm completely missing it.
I dont think there is...I could be wrong, but I had to do each one separately. Once I did, I created my own save point, so I wouldnt have to do it again. I have 4 sections of the class, so we will be drafting 4 different leagues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »