Home

Questions answered the decision!

This is a discussion on Questions answered the decision! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2021, 07:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Questions answered the decision!

I was really looking forward to getting this game at the Black Friday sale price BUT I have read enough posts to realize that the scouting update was the equivalent of slapping some lipstick on the pig...

There could be so much accomplished IF they would entertain the community. I know they brought some heavy hitters in BUT when it's broke, it's broke! Legacy issues and code keep this from reaching something extraordinary I guess. I hadn't played since Madden 18 and I guess I'm not starting now. Madden 22 seems like Madden 18 with fixes/features layered over what worked...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2021, 08:07 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Questions answered the decision!

They broke 2 player coop with their update, now you can't see pre play on Field art or correct sliders. This was almost 6 weeks ago and still not fixed or even mentioned as a planned fix. I'm done with EA. They don't want to refund a game I was only able to play for a month. We need multiple NFL games like the old days. That was the only time companies actually made an effort to make a good game. This monopoly has ruined the one play mode I bought this game every year for.
Old 11-23-2021, 08:38 PM   #3
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
They broke 2 player coop with their update, now you can't see pre play on Field art or correct sliders. This was almost 6 weeks ago and still not fixed or even mentioned as a planned fix. I'm done with EA. They don't want to refund a game I was only able to play for a month. We need multiple NFL games like the old days. That was the only time companies actually made an effort to make a good game. This monopoly has ruined the one play mode I bought this game every year for.

As great as 2K5 was way back 17 years ago when released in 2004, can you imagine what 2K22 would be now? Uuuuuuugh, I think about it often
Old 11-23-2021, 11:11 PM   #4
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

This thread most likely won't go well, but congrats on coming to a decision.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »