Home

Little Things Making Franchise Worse

This is a discussion on Little Things Making Franchise Worse within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2021, 01:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Little Things Making Franchise Worse

I really enjoy the new changes for Franchise Mode, but there's a couple small issues that keep making it feel worse than it should.

1) AI doesn't care about your stats/tendencies.

I have the top rated passing offense by far. I have the 22nd ranked running attack. My QB has been shredding the defense all game long. I come out in a 3 WR set on 1st down. The AI... puts 8 in the box and man coverage to stop the run. Not a run blitz. Just a gap stuffer. Every first down and most second downs, there are at least 8 players committed to stopping the run, even when my QB has 300-400 yards passing already.

2) I'm in Week 12... and I've gotten the "Tandem Breakout" scenario 9 times. No joke. No exaggeration. 9 weeks of "DK Metcalf had a huge game. Challenge Justyn Ross to match him?" I've finished it 7 times. But seriously?

3) Momentum System needs a LOT of work. Case in point: It is late 3rd quarter. I am winning 31-7. I have 309 yards of offense. They have 128. I led 17-0 at one point. But because they got a pick-six near the end of the 1st quarter, the momentum gauge has been on their side the entire game. Despite them punting on every offensive drive except one where they fumbled. And me torching them. But I'm up 31-7... and the gauge is half filled in their favor. Why?

I really hope some of these get ironed out because this has all the makings of the best Franchise mode in series history.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »